Chapter 7

Ricky

What is taking them so long? If she's really that sick then tell us you're taking her home. I'm gonna go see what's taking them so long.
"Excuse me. I'll be right back Devin."  I squeezed past him and headed for the bathroom. I went out the back down and walked around the building and saw the two. She definitely doesn't look sick. Shit I think I'm interrupting something here. If you wanted to make out then you should've just left. I stood there with my jaw dropped as Vinny turns, caught in the act of bullshitting us.

Vinny

I was so freaked out at that point. Ricky had probably found out about my secret. I decided to confront him about it later when we get back to the bus. I just hoped everything would go smoothly.

Katrina and I walked back to the table. When we got back everything was fairly normal. Ricky gave me some dirty looks, but who wouldn't after witnessing your band mate drinking his "girlfriend's" blood.  At least he didn't tell Devin. Well I didn't think he did.

Overall the dinner was nice. Katrina was an annoying bitch like always. I was very close to killing her. Of all the girls I saw that night, why did I pick her?

By the time we got back to the bus, I knew I had to talk to Ricky. To say I was nervous about how he would react was an understatement. I was fucking terrified.

"Hey Rick, I need your help with something." I asked as we walked into the buss.

"Yeah sure, just give me 10 minutes and meet me outside the bus." Ricky responded.

After waiting 10 minutes Ricky walked out the bus door. It was time to talk. I was really hoping he wouldn't freak out.

"I don't really know what happened but I saw you and Katrina in the back of the restaurant." Ricky spoke first.

"I don't even like her to be honest." was my idiotic response.

"Wait, what do you mean you don't like her? Why would you be making out with someone when you don't like them?" Ricky asked. I learned in that moment that he didn't see what really happened. But I was tired of keeping the secret and decided to tell him anyways.

"Uh, I wasn't exactly making out with her." I answered.

"Then what they hell were you doing?" Ricky asked another question.

"Well, uh, I don't know how to say this without you freaking out. Basically she's just my living blood bag. I'm a vampire. Not a bad one or anything. I decided to keep her and pretend she was my girlfriend so I would always have a food source and not risk hurting or killing you guys." I replied to his question. My heart was racing. I was glad to get that all off my chest but nervous about how he would respond.

After I said all I had to say, Ricky's face went blank. His complexion grew even paler than he already was and his face held no emotion or expression. I desperately searched his eyes to find some emotion, but I found nothing. I had known it would have been best to tell him I needed to. I needed to get it off my chest and now who knows what Ricky thinks of me. At least I can finally kill that bitch.