Chapter 5

Me and shelby_mcin will be writing this chapter together. Not sure how often that will happen. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ricky

Explaining my bloody appearance was even more fun then I could have imagined-_-
But the real fun began when Devin was cleaning my knee and had to pick out all the rocks in my knee. Yes I cried a little.......don't fucking judge me! It hurt!
"Now that that's all cleaned up, a-are you cheating on me Ricky?" Devin asks and damnit I knew I shouldn't have hung up so soon.
"What no of course not Devin. I love you." He nods and I hugged him.
"Would you mind going out with me? The night is still young."
"I'd love to."
"Okay. Hey we should make it a double date with Vinny and his girl." I pouted but Devin insisted. Yay.........
******
"This is extremely expensive Devin." I gasped as we pulled up to the restaurant.
"My treat." He kisses my cheek and I blushed. We went inside and were seated immediately. It was going good till I spilled my drink down the front of my pants. Shrieking, I stood quickly and damnit it looks like I fucking pissed myself.
"Here have mine baby." Devin gives me his drink and then we ordered some food.

Vinny

I was in the living room part of the bus playing World Of Warcraft when Devin and Ricky walked in. Doesn't sound weird or out of the normal, but what they asked me was not normal.

"Hey do you and Katrina want to go on a double date with us?" Devin asked. Ricky looked like he was internally groaning but tried to keep his cool.

"Of course we would love to go!" Katrina screeched as she entered the room.

"Yeah what time and where are we going?" I asked. I really didn't want to go, but we had to keep the act up.

"Ugh say around 7:30 and just a restaurant. Dress nice." Devin replied.

I didn't want to do it. One of the few days we had off and I had to go in a double date. Since it was 4:00 we had 3 and a half hours to get ready. That certainly was enough time for me, but the other three just barely finished getting ready in time.

"Let's go already." I whined.

Before we left I pulled Katrina to the side. I let her know that if I had found myself needing a drink, I would squeeze her thigh twice. She would then have to make and excuse for us to leave for a moment.

Devin called a cab and we made out way to a really fancy restaurant. He went all out on this date. The building was huge and filled with fancy decorations. I was so nervous that I would break something. Designing this place must have costed a fortune.

We took our seats almost as soon as we entered. Service was pretty fast there.

While we sat there Katrina and I had small talk. The couple across from us were being adorable. They really were a perfect match.

Everything was going smoothly until someone in the kitchen must have cut their finger. I could smell the blood and it was tempting. I needed a drink before I went haywire. My hand made it's way to Katrina's thigh and I squeezed it quickly. Luckily for me she got the message very fast.

"I don't feel very well. I'll be back soon." Katrina made up an excuse to leave almost instantly.

"Okay well I hope you didn't get sick or anything." Ricky said.

Before she left she whispered in my ear that she would be in the alley. She said she had been at the restaurant before and there was a way to the alley near the bathrooms.

I sat there and talked with Devin and Ricky for awhile, until Ricky pointed out she had been gone for quite some time. I took this as an opportunity to leave and told then I was going to go check on her.

I made my way to the bathrooms and easily found the door to the alley. When I walked out I saw Katrina leaning against the wall. The way the light was hitting her made her look even more beautiful than before.

"Took you long enough." she said as I approached her.

"I was waiting for Devin or Ricky to notice you were gone for a long time before I left." I explained.

"I guess that's reasonable. Now stick your teeth into my neck." was her response.

As I drank from her neck I heard footsteps approaching us. Without thinking much about hen I continued to drink, I was thirsty. When they got within about 15 feet from us I heard a gasp. I removed my fangs from her neck and turned around. I saw a figure that looked oddly similar to Ricky. I then knew that I screwed up big time.