Chapter 3

Unless said otherwise, I think me and shelby_mcin are just gonna alternate writing chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vinny

Katrina and I had been "dating" for about a week. Everything seemed to be running smoothly. She was extremely annoying but a great person to feed from. She was able to mask the pain very well with what sounded like pleasure or even just complete silence. The only problem was that Ricky seemed to be very tense around me. He always was a bit awkward around me, but ever since Katrina and I started dating, his awkwardness has reach a new level. I noticed that  Ricky had also been sneaking around a lot. He tried to not make it obvious that he was following me at times, but come on, I'm a vampire. Of course I was going to notice.

Besides Ricky being sketchy, Katrina and I had been getting closer. She told me about her childhood and her family. I had told her the same about me. We may had been closer but she was still annoying. I couldn't wait until I got rid of her.

"Vinny it's been 3 days, are you sure you aren't hungry?" Katrina asked me, cutting off my train of thought.

"Now that I think about it I am kinda hungry." I answered.

"Good." Katrina said in a whisper.

"Wait why are you excited about me drinking your blood?" I questioned, curious for her response.

"I don't know it just kinda feels nice now. I've gotten used to it and dependent on it." she replied.

"Interesting." I said.

After our little conversation I drank her blood once again. Nothing new. I was honestly shock about her actually enjoying me draining her blood.

"Why did you question why I liked you drinking from me?" Katrina asked as soon as I cleaned up the little mess.

"Normally my live blood bags hate it. If they ever did stop feeling pain from it, it took at least a month for that to happen." I answered her question.

"Oh." she replied simply.

"Why do you enjoy it?" I directed to her.

"I get this sensation that flows through my body every time you bite me. Any time you touch me it anything. It's like this electric feel and I love it." Katrina explained. It was interesting to hear about this sensation she was describing. I would have to google it later.

"Huh, I wonder why that happens. I'll do more research on it later." I thought out loud.

The two of us spent the next few hours talking about random things. It was fun. I have to admit that I did actually have a good time with her. She wasn't always that bad. When I had gotten to know her better I did find her more attractive. Katrina already was pretty attractive, but my attraction towards her appearance had grown. I also learned that we had a lot in common. The one thing that stuck out most was that she also lived UnderØath. I didn't really care or listen to anything else she said. I started to think that maybe, just maybe, Katrina wasn't as terrible of a person as I first thought her too be.