Chapter 4

Devin

I've noticed Ricky sneaking off and being really shady for the past week. Like take yesterday for example. Me and him were just talking and being all cute and shit, listening to music for hours. I must have dozed off because when I woke up he was gone.
"Ricky?"
No answer. I got out of the bunk and walked to the front of the bus. Chris was on the couch, on his phone. I sighed and sat next to him.
"Hey Chris?"
"No I don't know where Ricky went. He left a few minutes ago and didn't say when he'd be back."
He's keeping a secret? What is it? Do I even want to know? Is he cheating on me?
I went back to my bunk and grabbed my phone. I'll just call him and set the record straight.

Ricky

I'm still very suspicious of Vinny and his "girlfriend". They went out together about an hour ago and call me stalkerish but I'm following them.
They're just walking and talking Ricky. Stop being such a creep and go back to Devin.
My phone lights up and starts singing, so I sprinted for cover. I stumbled and ate asphalt on the way to hiding, but didn't stop till I was positive they wouldn't see me.
Who the fuck is calling?
I looked at the caller ID. "Your Boyfriend"
Speak of the Devil.
"Hey Dev now is not the best time." I said kinda huffing and puffing from my little sprint.
"Ricky where are you?"
"Gotta go. I'll be back shortly. Bye!" I hung up rather hastily and knew I'd regret that decision later. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and sat down, examining my knee which was stinging like a bitch.
"And I really liked these jeans." I grumbled as I stare at my gaping hole in my jeans. My knee is a bloody mess, and it has little bits of rock in it. I picked a few out and hissed in pain. Fuck! That really hurts. I stood back up and, ignoring Vinny and that girl, started walking back to the bus. I'm not sure what made me think of it but suddenly I was like fuck where's my wallet? I spun around and it was laying in the middle of the street where I fell. I went back and picked it up, noting how badly my knee is bleeding now. Goddamn. This should be fun to explain.