Chapter 2

Ricky

"We should all go out and just hang out." Chris says
"We did that yesterday." Devin whines and I laughed.
"Yeah Christopher."
"Richard!"
"Fight me bitch." I tried to look intimidating but Chris was taller and probably more scarier looking.
"Ladies ladies you're both pretty. You done?" Devin splits us up. "Me and the 'coon here are gonna go back to the bus."
"Hey! Do I look like a raccoon to you?"
"Let it go baby." Devin takes my hand and we started walking back to the bus.
"Hey do you have a lighter?....wait of course you don't." I sighed.
"I don't see what you have against vaping. It's like the sensation of smoking but-"
"Whatever. I hate when we fight." I kissed his cheek and he blushes. Once we got to the bus, Devin insisted on a movie. So we cuddled on the couch and watched cheesy horror movies. I suddenly grabbed the remote and paused it. Devin looks at me expectantly.
"We need to talk about Vinny's new "girlfriend"."
"Why the air quotes?"
"I don't believe their actually dating." 

"What makes you say that Ricky?"

"I overheard some of their conversation and got that he doesn't seem very into her."
"Maybe it's just you or something. I'll admit its a weird couple but we gotta try to like them." And with that he restarted the movie.
"Something's going on here."
"Alright Mr. Holmes tell me when you get something."
"Shut up Dr. Watson." Something about Vinny is very unsettling which makes me look bad cause we are friends. I shrugged it off for the night and thought Meh I'll deal with it tomorrow. Besides you're being ridiculous. There's nothing off about Vinny, and hey if that's the kinda girl he likes......
I yawned and snuggled into my boyfriend. He smiles and kissed my head.
"I love you."
"I love you too." This is nice. Just me and Devin. Alone. The guys won't be back probably till God knows when.