Chapter#1- Ignorance

SO NEW POSTED NEWS—4/12/18— THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY IN EDITING WHICH MEANS IF YOUR READING IT NOW IM EDITING IT.😂 NO FEAR, I AM HERE TO MAKS ALL THE CHEESINESS GO AWAY.

When I started to get bad, my family panicked.

They started randomly blaming things for my condition. The concluded it was the people I was hanging out with. And they were half right...

Because they'd saw some of the people I choose to socialize with. Let's just say they weren't your agravge group of friends. My family assumed they weren't 'good for me.'

*close but not clear*

It was the people around me.
The people that made me wear a mask everyday.
The people that were blind to my problems.
The people that kept holding me down.
The people that expected noting, yet everything.
The people I live with are tearing me apart.

And not once did they blame themselves for my condition....

Each day I get up for school and I look in the mirror and I laugh uncontrollably at my figure and I never know why. My mother loves to send me to doctors because she thinks I'm nuts. My oldest sister said ' put her in an asylum mom.' But mom got angry and grounded her. Maybe an asylum wouldn't be so harsh right now. Being locked up Ina body suit would be like a lazy day for me. My friends they're what people call goth... So what does that make me? Not like a give a damn. Those people say things to me and I can stare at them while they say something and not hear a thing they said. Funny isn't it? I guess. It's very handy.

The teachers here have learned not to call my name because I won't answer, they won't get a response from me, and they think I'm crazy, so they just give me my work. Fascinating.

Some of the guys here at school make me uncomfortable,but they know better than touch me, because I'll lose it. And they'll never forget me. Or what I'll do..

I have long black hair, I've never cut it so its past my knees. I'm only 4,6 so I'm shorter than most girls. My body parts would please anyone I gave them to, but I'm still a virgin. My eyes are a flakey gray color, and I'm white. I really don't like to talk much, so I just keep to myself. I talk to my group, I honestly really wouldn't call them friends because they're afraid little puppy's that only hang out with each other because there's no one else to rely on.

I haven't Had much sleep so I have irises around my eyes and they're a purple velvety color, but it suits me....

"What?" I asked them, annoyed.
"Nothing babe. Just checking you out for a minute. That ok?" A blonde haired boy asked, calmly and weirdly nice.

I never understood how guys went about thinking it was simply okay to "check you out." It's disgusting.

"I'd prefer you didn't." I said, shifting my jaw a little.
"Well can I say that? you are really pretty today'?" He asked, politely.
"You try having some wacko football geek ask you to let him stare at you." I said pointing my finger at him.
"Your a feisty thing you are" He said, coming little closer to me than I wanted.
"Fuck You." I said.
" i don't get a ''good morning'?" He asked, smiling a sweet smile.
"buzz off you mistake." I said, darkly.
"Thanks-- what's your name?" He asked, wincing a little.
"What's yours?" I asked, sarcastically.
"Aden Clearwater." He said,holding out his hand.V
"No." I said, almost a whisper.
"Why are you whispering?" He asked, kinda chucking.
"because I'm tired of yelling" I said, walking away from him.
" alright I'll see you later then?" He yelled done the hall.