Chapter#9: Dont Cry.

Whenever it was I woke up, I tried to sit up but failed. I had ivys in my arms and my legs were restrained to the bed. There was a small Christmas tree on a small table along side the window. The curtains were closed but I could easily tell it was nighttime...

I had no visitors. There was a chair that had been pulled up close to me. It was clear I was in the hospital.  It pained me to know I was in this horrid place again. I tried to roll my head backwards on the pillow, seceding barley I saw  pictures of mom holding me when I was a baby an a family portrait of us all along with more pictures and I was in everyone....

On the night stand beside my hospital bed was a box of tissues that had frequently been used. The trash can had been full of tissues and tissue boxes....

As I lay in my bed I could hear people outside my room and charts being pushed down the hall. I heard doctors an nurses calling after each other and parents talking to that children... I sometimes heard faint sounds of cars on the road, a man honked at another man yelling at him for missing a red light. The speeding of a car gaining more speed.... I felt under stress and without warning I blacked out....

The next time I woke I wasn't alone. All members of my family was around my bed with tears and hopelessly expressions. There was more people but my family was in the way and I couldn't see the others...

There was an uproar of happiness.

"Oh thank God!!!" Mom cries into dads chest roughly.
"Oh Camille!!! It's a Christmas wish come true!" Marie said crying into Jeffs chest.

Jasper dried tears and they kept coming. I heard voices from behind my family but as I had said I had no chance of identifying them.   

"Gee, sis. You sure scared the heck out of us all." Austin said his voice was wary holding back emotions.

I couldn't speak. I had no words to form. I didn't know where to start. My expression I knew was puzzled and confused. Dad spoke softly with tears rolling down his rosy red cheeks.

"You've been in a coma for six months." Dad said through a sniffle. "The doctors says you might not remember us......... We-we're your parents. And-and that's Jasper and Austin your bothers, and Marie your sister...." Dad said when more tears falling.

He was greatly upset. I'd never seen him cry a tear in my hole life.

"We've wen worried about you, and-and I'm Marie your sister." Marie said in a rough cry "it's December. Tomorrow is really 25 'Christmas Eve.' It's been a while......... I just want you to know I love you so much." Marie said her face wet with tears and red.

They all huddled holding hands. They cried in a circle. One cried roughly the other followed. Somehow I couldn't feel their pain. I was paralyzed. I could only look at them senseless. I knew damn well who they were, but everything else was a blur. I didn't understand how I ended up here and why it had been for so long. It was mind boggling.
I tried again to speak but squeaks came. A dry sound emerged that was high pitched and it caught their attention. I still couldn't speak.

"What is it ?" Austin asked
"Try mouthing the words" Jasper said

That could possibly work. I tried

"What day is it?" I mouthed three times before anyone got it.
"It's December 24th." Mom said wary
"When can I leave?" I mouthed about three times.
"When you can walk and move your arms and legs again." Mom said
"Again." I mouthed
"Yes." Mom said
"What happen to me?" I mouthed
"We don't know sugar. All we knew was that you wouldn't wake up. We thought you were dead but there was a pulse." Mom said her face brightened
"Ok" I mouthed
"Do-do you know who we are?" Mom asked hesitantly