Chapter#12: Return Of Ombre.

I could hear growls come from Janes mouth. Her eyes grew yellow. All of theirs grew yellow. Snarls upon snarls came from the girl with blonde hair.

I stood unaffected by that idiocy.

Chase who sounding like he was hissing through his chest. Curled his beautiful pale nose and hissed violently.

Jasper was ready to fight and Austin  found pleasure in the tension.

Everyone was ready to cut each other's throat, in the very instance they made hand contact.

It made my stomach turn. I saw no reason for a fight. Not here. Not now. Soon but not now. It's awfully to soon.

It's been a whole year since we all met back up, and they instantly want to fight? In the hard of public? So untimely?

I saw no reason for the quarrel to take place out side of the school. I saw no reason to fight at all. I've never been good at holding grudges at anyone...

Surely, they can adapt the same. What beef is there to fight over? I saw no reason. Perhaps,  it's Vampire and Tati Vs. Werewolf. Perhaps, it's idiocy. All the same to me. I see no difference in us. I only see that they hate each other, but honestly I hate no one. For I cannot go far or be blessed with hatred in my heart and I wished they thought so too.

I grabbed Chases hand and used my powers to force everyone else to follow. I hear growls grow louder and one of them started to walk slash jog to us.
The enclosed attack. I didn't want to haft to lay hands on anyone, but so be it..

I turned and Jane came to a holt. I put my hand out in front of me like I was saying stop.h

"Be ye far but never ye near. Now RÄTØÑ!" I cast a spell.

The strong wind blew her into the air and away she went. Aden and is crew threw me gruesome looks of hatred and dashed away. Ripping their clothes and becoming the dogs they really were.

While they were gone on a chase for Jane we hurried into our cars and drove away. As fast as our wheel could carry us.

As we all stopped, I realized There was a road block. The road had been tore to shreds and they instructed everyone to turn back. But lucky for us, we knew a back road that lead to Chases house. So that's the way we took. It also lead to the hard of the Forrest. It grew dark and I turned on my headlights. I had a bad feeling. Chase traded places with me and drove. His hands gripped the steering wheel so hard the leather started to carve in his hand print. I saw smoke rise from the steering wheel. Cold breezes. Anger. Anger. Anger.

Suddenly, I my ability to see the future Locke in and I saw Aden kissing my forehead and my body laying on the ground and heard Chase yelling my name and weir noises .

My head hurt and I was back to reality.
I was to tired to do anything. It was like suddenly my energy had been token.

The car music turned on and my head started going hay-wire. To many events started flying in my head all at once. I screamed because now my head hurt and some Unknown pain went all throughout my body.

There was a bang an our car was smacked hard with something ripping the metal apart like paper. My body slung far from the road I lay somewhere on old brown leafs.
My vision blurred and I tried to sit up but effortless my attempt seemed to be.
As I lay unprotected and not watchful I could see the bits and parts of the future coming to me.