Chapter35#: Additions To The Family.

Morning came and I readied myself for a journey.

"Remember Gordy, look out for Levi." I say
"Yes master." He says

With that I got on Jasper back. And he ran like the wind. Hugging his fur, I had to keep warm.

"You alright ?" Luke asks
"Very much so." I say

He didn't looked convinced he could tell I was getting very cold.

"Jasper, run behind Austin maybe that'll keep Camille warmer." Luke said hopeful

Aden was running ahead of all of us waking us push faster. If someone didn't fo something we'd be tried too soon.
I jump off of Jasper causing everyone to skid to a halt. Aden soon stops too and they all glance at me. Using my magic I put a spell of fire on me and I was ablaze in fire. But it didn't burn me nor did it burn my clothes or hair. It kept me warm.

The wind blew my long hair until I put it in a ponytail. Now is time for stern measures.

"What's the hold?" Kevin asks howling
"Let's get something clear here Aden, if you run ahead you travel alone unless your pack chooses to follow but mine will follow my path and continue at my paste. We are not in a rush nor are we relaxed. We are nuteral. We will make it when it is time. If you shall try to testify against my word you will feel the bolts of lightening upon your doggy skin. Clear?" I ask

They all howl.
I nod.

"How will you travel while on fire?" Luke asks dazzled
"Fury!" I scream.

They look at me concerned and my horse comes into view and stops at my side. He's shivering. So I use my magic and put my fire spell on him too. But he does not burn. It keeps him warm.
I get on my horse and tell him to run.

"Yah!" I say and tap his leg with mine.

Ahead of all of them I lead and we take the short cut that Fury suggested.
Through Darkness Valley.

With my days of boredom I made the sixty vallies. But no human could last in them, yet alone find them. They are scattered in far devious places. Some of my vallies are Peaceful, some evil, some beautiful, some --- are made for creatures. My creations.

Darkness valley is the valley of Darkness. Nothing lurks in the dark but animals. Such as the Frost Mammoth and the Chizzer. He's a creature wirh five legs, two heads and closes for palms. He has the special taste for killing insects and polar bears.

We traveled through. There was no light except fury and i. And as we went by we could see all the creatures in Darkness Valley. The Chizzer stepped out in front of Fury confront us.

"State thou name! Who art thou to try and cross my masters land?!" His voice was edge like that of a snake.
"I am she. " my soft voice echoes throughout the woods

Chizzer sees and bows letting us pass.
We continue on our journey until we reach town.

|six hours later|

We take a plane seeing that it would be easier and much faster than a car.
Rayon and Mack fly the plane.
While the rest of us sit in relaxation.

Luke set holding my hand.
I sighed and laid my head on his chest rubbing my stomach. It's empty. My stomach. I'm not hungry... It's just I long for a presents that's not there.
Luke grabs my hand that I'm rubbing my stomach with and kisses it.

"Someday... When your ready there will be a mini you in there." He says kissing my hair.
"Are you ready?" I ask feeling birds chirp in my stomach
He chuckles seeing the hope in my face." Yes..." He says smiling