Chapter#45:Stressful Months

They say that times is suppose to heal you, but i haven't done much healing. I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at my feet.

I didn't attend Levi's funeral. I couldn't. I could have died at his coffins feet and I can't to that, because it's not just me anymore. It's us. The baby and Me. I so quickly had lost everything for Luke. What was can never be again. I knew that he would die and Aden too. I didn't want to see either one of them, and the only reason I needed Luke currently was for sex. But as soon as I had Hutch I could despise him wholly. I needed to see my mother and Bella.

I tried to eat but it was hard, the only reason I obeyed my bothers was because of Hutch, but I was thinking of naming him Levi. Not Hutch anymore. But if I did I would be reminded of pain. Of the Original lifeless Levi. My baby.

I cried at the dinner table. Jasper took me to my room and sung me to sleep with his horrible tunes. Him and Austin naturally took turns signing to me at different times of the day. It's how I lived. Sometimes I would sing too. They were there for most of the events for the baby, cause I don't allow Luke to touch me. Jasper had told me it was Luke's fault. That he left in him the woods knowing there was no school today. Knowing they were out there blood thirsty and how could I forgive him? Why did he do it? Why? He took the life from me. Why did you do it Luke?