Chapter30#: A Full Moon Wedding.

I stood in front of my mirror in my long white dress.
My long black hair even longer and curled perfectly.
I wore mascara but I told Bentley and Sarah along with Courtney that I refused to wear makeup other than Mascara.
They groaned and begged but eventually that got the point and left me alone about it.
After Luke's mom did my hair she gave me my hair piece and that white cloth that goes over my face but I didn't have plan to put it over my face.

It's night time. And it's also my wedding ceremony.
Gosh I nearly screamed getting those three words out: "my wedding ceremony." .

I'm growing up and it's hard to believe and I'm not even a parent.
I'm so excited. I even see my own glow.

I hated the heels but only because they were white. 

I was dressed. There was one thing that made my dress stick out.
It had lights. And if you put it under the black light it glowed brighter. But it had these lights that looked blue and a hint of punk in them so you could see me walking in the dark.

Fascinating isn't it?
Yup!

"Camille! It's time." Jasper said

He took my arm in his and we started our the door and down the path.

Wow! Lights everywhere and black lights everywhere. Everyone wore white. If Jr white then a light color blue and it still glowed in the black lights. The stairs were bright and the Moon was definitely full tonight.
The violins played and I felt myself crying.
I was happy to see all the people there but that's just it. Everyone I loved wasn't here . My mother. My father. My sisters....

Luke's mother along with Bently and Sarah took pictures.

'She would want you to be happy.' Narco said referring to my mom

I spotted her on the alter and I smiled big.

The flowers I held in my hands smelled of lavender but were black roses.

The smell outside was sweet sweet pine oak. I closed my eyes and inhaled.

"Here we are." Jasper said

Tears came down my eyes as Jasper Le me go and Luke helped me up the steps to the black glittering alter.
Fresh tears came and Luke took his cold thumb and wiped them away.

First cleared his throat.

"We are gathered here today for the Legendary Wedding of Camille Hyper." He said and opened his book." Do you want the whole speech or the question part?" He asks
"Just cut to the chase." Luke said" the sooner the better." He said holding my hands with a smile.

Chase?

I remember that bastard..

Someone I'll assume Austin was video taping and the flash was on.

"Do you Luke Swear to love, protect, care for and cherish Camille till death do its part." Gordy asked
"I do." Luke said

I almost had a hissy fit when he said "I Do".

"Master Camille?" Gordy said
"I do." I said squeezing his hand.
"You may kiss he bride!" Gordy say and everyone was in a uproar of cheers.

He leave in for a kiss and so did i.

"For all eternity." I said and kissed him

There was still cheering and clapping.

More picturing being took. I could tell by the flash.

"I love you." He said when we pulled back
"I love you." I said a joyful tear whipping down my right eye.

He wipe it away.

"Oh!" I said looking at the flower in my hand

I smiled. I closed my eyes an threw it. I didn't hear r drop so I opened my eyes..
Levi caught it!!
There was more cheers ad we went into the court Ball room and we danced and danced.

As liked spun me round and round I stare into his beautiful eyes.

"Your every women to me." He said kissing my forehead.
I blushed.

Tomorrow was our honey moon. He said he is taking me somewhere special... Which I don't know where so... Don't ask.

I laid my head in his shoulder as I listened to our song.

'The smile on your face let's me know that you need me,
In the truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me.
The touch of you LR hand says you'll catch me,
When ever I fall.
You say it best,
When you say nothing at all!!" The song went on.

As I looked up at the moon I could help but think of my mother. My mother. My mother. My mother.
Austin, Jasper, and me are married now.. And she missed it.

At least I have pictures of all kind. Some with cake in my face. Haha. Others. Lots of others.

All I can say is...

Thank God for Luke and the Full moon Wedding. Because truly, it was the best.