Chapter#7: Series Of Sudden Events..

That night I went home was very relaxing. My family was at ease and I felt like I had  peace. That one work had gone by and I had spent a lot of my time with my family. Mom got my work from school so I didn't haft to go. I hadn't seen Aden in awhile. Marie asked why Aden hadn't been over and I just told her that we were having a bet. Which was what it pretty much was. A bet. Thursday approached and ended and on the day of summer break which is tomorrow I'll graduate. We'll graduate.  Laid down and let my head rest. And let my body flow into tomorrow.......

"Camille hurry, so we're my late." Mom called up the stairs.
"Coming." I yelled.

I grabbed my white gown and hat and looked at my long curled back hair and my outfit. I wore a bright shirt that said class of so and so and black tights with a pair of sandals. Austin and my other bother are graduating today too. So I didn't feel alone. I wasn't happy that I'd see Aden today, but I was happy that I'd be able to be free from being original. That's a blessing. To me....

We hurried inside the building and sat in our chairs. Aden was called after the A's and B's then Chase, Irina, and Riley. I saw Adens family in the bleachers  clapping and cheering along with my family. I looked away from them and hated that fact that Adens tribe was here. All of them. It was my turn to be called up and I walked with pride, and sudden happiness.
Actually I was the last to be called.

"Camille Hyper." The principle said.

I walked slow but fast enough.

"Now before I give you this is like for you to share a few words with us all. Our students and teachers voted for you to speak." He said handing me my degree.

I nodded and he went off the stage so that I could speak. I was nervous but I looked at Chase and His whole family and suddenly gained courage.

"Fellow Students and Graduates,
I wish you all the best and I want to tell you to always kick your way to the top, even when it hurts and you feel like you can't go another day, believe me you can. Push your self, kick your way to the top. Then stay there. Fellow people I wish you again the best, and may the odds be forever in your Lfavor." I nodded feeling like a general.

I walked off the stage and stood by Austin and he pulled me into a big hug. 

"Wait ago little sis, that was Amazing!" He said with tears of joy.
"Thanks." I said crying too.
"Congratulations Camille!!" Callie said
"Congratulations !!" I squalled hugging her.

It's been a while since I'd seen her.
Along came my other friends.

"There she is! Congrats sis!" Meg shouted over loud voices.
"Thank you. Congratulations Meg!" I said yelling over voices.
We all exchanged hugs and I was really happy.

Meg and Callie went on to find they're parents and boyfriends. I looked around, not sure what I was looking for and someone from behind tapped on my shoulder. I turned and met with Irina and Miley.

"Hey! Congratulations!" They yelled over the voices
"Thank you. Congratulations also!" I said yelling over crowds voices
"Come with us." Miley said
"Ok." I said as she pulled me by my hand.

We walked pasted people and suddenly I didn't hear voices any more I had drifted away unit a world of music, but I was still aware and everything. Just couldn't hear anyone. I heard music. I found myself looking lostly at people. Random strangers.

"Congratulations Ms.Hyper." Dr. Cumming said to me.h
"Thank you. Much appreciated." I said
"It's a pleasure." He said.
"Congrats!"Omertà said, a broad voice.
"Thank you." I said
"Your welcome." He said