Due

Santorini,Greece

"Welcome Young lady!"

Sabay-sabay na Bati ng mga Maids at Butler namin.

"Where is Grandpa?"

Walang kabuhay-buhay na tanong ko sakanila.

"Your Grandfather is in the library young lady."

Pagkatapos na pagkatapos sabihin ng isang butler kong nasaan si lolo pumunta agad ako sa elevator at sumakay. Nang makarating na ako sa floor kung nasaan ang library ni lolo ay agad-agad akong Pumunta sa library. By the way I'm Demoniesh Vierize Devilinge Lux I'm 16 and the only Heir of the most powerful Mafia of the World also the most famous assassin of our organization which my family owns. Wala pang nakakakita ng mukha ko everytime I show myself to the mafia and the organization for I always wear a mask. My identity is hidden only a few saw my face and kung meron mang tao na Hindi dapat makakita ng mukha ko pinapatay ko o ng mga mafia members at ng organisasyon if i say so the end of the story.

" Oh! Dear, what a pleasant surprise."

Meet my grandfather Thunder Xil Lux the most influential businessman and the most powerful mafia boss of all.

"I'm her to inform you that I already have a lead".

Agad na sabi ko sa kanya.

"That's good! We can finally take revenge on the person/s who's responsible for the death of my son and your mom. So is there anything I can do for you?"

Tanong naman niya Saakin.

"Wala naman. Also, I'm going to Philippines my flight will be tomorrow, so I'll be taking my leave goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Agad akong lumabas sa library at pumunta sa kwarto ko.

I start packing up my things and when finally done, I went to the secret passage of my room. I quickly went to the room filled with my collection. And when I say collection this room is filled with guns,katana, bow and arrow, etc. It's my hobby collecting such weapons but most of all I love experimenting things. Everyone thinks that I am a prodigy for I can use all of the kinds of weapons expertly. They also thought that my life is perfect yes, they are all right my life back then WAS perfect when my parents are still alive. How can I be perfect when my parents were killed by an unknown person/s and I their daughter will do anything to know who killed them. 

With that thought I quickly grab all of my favorite weapons and place them on my baggage when finally finished, I hurriedly went to my room and finally lay on my bed. I set my alarm and close my eyes to be able to sleep.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

"WAKE UP YOU BITCH!! WAKE UP YOU BITCH!!"

"Arghhhh bwisit na alarm ka di marunong makisama!!!"

Oo tama kayo alarm yong nang gising sakin.
Tinignan ko yung alarm 6 am na pala kailangan ko pang mag ready flight ko pala ngayon. Dali-dali akong pumunta ng bathroom and did my thing.

Pagkatapos Kong magbihis tinawag ko kaagad ang mga butler namin at pinabuhat ang tatlong maleta ko. And yes tatlo ung isang maleta is composed of my personal things the other one nakalagay lahat ng mga na expiremento Kong mga bagay and lastly yung isang maleta nakalagay lahat ng favorite weapons ko. Pagkababa agad akong pumunta sa dining room at nag simula ng kumain.

"Where is grandpa?"

Tanong ko sa isa sa mga butler namin.

"His already at work young lady."

"Okay then bring all of my baggage to the car already, for after I eat breakfast we'll be going to the airport right away."

"Okay, young lady."

Pagkatapos kumain agad kaming pumunta sa airport. And in just a couple of minutes we finally arrived at the airport.

"Tell grandpa that I already left, now go!"

"Right away, young lady."

Agad na sumakay itong sumakay sa kotse at umalis na.

Pagkaalis ng sasakyan agad akong pumunta sa departure area. I didn't have to wait for right after I arrived at the departure area our flight is being called already. So this is it. I will be flying back to the Philippines I will do anything to make this mission accomplish.