I Did My Best

He turns to the direction where Kat is at. There she is, smiling and goofing off with Sierra, trying to make Eve do bad. He turns back to me and turns red. "So, do you?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

He was scratching his neck. "Uh, sure?" He said, turning red. 

"Sure to what?" Andy said, coming from his turn.

I noticed he got a spare. Bryce looks at me with a worried expression. I can tell that he didn't tell Andy yet. "He said sure to me because we made a bet."

He raised his eyebrows and I look at him with a 'go along' glare. "Yup, if you lost to her, I have to buy her ice cream but if she lost to you, she would have to buy ice cream for me." Bryce said.

Andy smirked. Oh no, he was planning something, I can tell.  "Okay. Hey, nerd, watch out. I'm going to win."

I rolled my eyes. "Isn't it your turn, Bryce?"

He nodded and went up. "So, Hanna? Why would you make a bet with Bryce?" Andy asked.

He is seriously asking me this? I made a 'bet' with him because I could. Duh! How do I say that to him but nicely? "Because I could." That was the best I could say. Sorry if I offended him, but he is a butthead. "Okay. Whatever you say, but I will win!"

Kat walked up to me perfect timing because if she didn't, I would have done something bad to him. "What's up little kitty?" Andy said.

She glared at him like she wanted to hurt him. "Anyway-"

"Hey Hanna, it's your turn." Bryce said coming up to me and sitting next to Andy.

No! I wanted to know what Kat wanted to say. "Fine." I mumbled.

"I'll ask you when you finish your turn, I have to do mine right now too." Kat said.

I nodded while Bryce looks speechless and Andy looking annoyed. Why does he looked annoyed a lot today? Kat went to do her turn while I did mine. The guys were talking something that I couldn't quite catch. 

I bowled and I got an 8. The second round, I got a spare. I walked up to Andy and Bryce and said, "I'm better than all of you guys." 

They just laughed. What? Why are they laughing? I turned around and I saw Joey falling down. Poor Joey, one of the tallest guys fell down whiling he was bowling. I admit it's pretty funny but it's sad. "Hey, Hanna? Do you want to get Starbucks with Eve and I?" Kat asked.

I nodded and went with them. "Hanna! Buy me something!" Andy said.

I turned around and stick my tongue out. "No."

I went inside the place and asked for a Grande Mocha Frappe. Kat asked for a Caramel Frappe and Eve asked for a Cotton Candy Frappe, the same size; a grande. 

***

After we got our Frappe's, we went back to our tables and I saw Andy is beating me by two points right now. "Who's better now?" Andy said.

I sighed. Bryce and Clara are arguing right now, but who cares about that. Andrew Kyle Woods is beating me! I need to step up my game now. 

***

After the game, I won and Bryce actually bought me my ice cream. "Who's better now?" I said.

Andy rolled his eyes at me. Wait a minute, he rolled his eyes at me. Since when does he roll his eyes at anyone? I have hanged out with him a lot if he does that now. "See you guys later." Andy said.

I followed him to the car. "I let you win. You know that right, nerdy?"

"So I was sweetie to nerd to nerdy? Make up your mind! And get your facts right, I did better than you and you don't want to admit it." I said while smiling big.

He mumbled something that I couldn't hear. He wasn't going to say something and I'm not going to say something. Yay, this is going to be a great ride home. Did you hear the sarcastic in my voice? Well, I was sarcastic. 

I'm home safe and sound now. I have to tutor Andy and do our little project from Spanish tomorrow though. "See you tomorrow." I said.

He nodded while I left the car. I climbed the tree and went inside my room and changed into my p.j's and slept with no noise.