Why Did You Do That?

Melanie pulled me to the backyard. "Let's go jump on the trampoline, please?" She asked giving me her puppy dog eyes. No, don't look at her cute eyes. I tried to fight it but I just had to look. I sighed, "Fine."

She clapped and ran to the trampoline. "Remember to take off your shoes!!" She said. I walked up to the trampoline, taking my shoes off then climbing on the trampoline. Melanie kept squealing because she would keep falling every time we would jump together. "Hey weirdos." I looked back and saw Andy.

I flipped my hair. "What's up, loser?" 

Melanie did the same thing as me. "Ya. What's up, loser?" She is so adorable! I can't believe that her brother is Andy. Poor little thing. "Please, I'm not a loser. Who is the quarterback here?"

Can he be more sassy? I can imagine him doing a pose and snapping his fingers at us. Ah, my imagination is wonderful. I know Andy is coming on the trampoline, since it feels like it's going to rip. Out of no where, I fell down. "Why did you do that!?!"

"Opps?" 

Melanie tried hurting him but he jumped and she fell down right on top of me. He just laughed. I just scowled at him even though I felt like smiling like a goof because his laugh is cute. Wait, what did I just thought? I can't possibly like the quarterback. That would be horrible. I shook off the thought. I saw that Andy was looking at me, so I stick my tongue out. I heard him mumble but I couldn't hear him.

Apparently Melanie did since she smiled really big. She was opening her mouth to say something but Andy apparently knew what she wanted to say, so he put his hand over her mouth. "What's happening?" I asked.

"Nothing." Andy quickly said. Melanie shook her head and smiled.

***

Andy's POV

When I saw Hanna and Melanie jump on the trampoline, I saw how Melanie would always fall but in a cute way for a little girl. I wanted them to notice me, so I quickly went outside and said "Hey weirdos."

Why did I say that?! Wait, when did I care what I said to anybody? Hanna flipped her hair and said "What's up, loser?" Why did she look so cute doing that? Woah, did I just say that? 

Melanie did the same thing and can I say that she is so much like Hanna and she hardly knows her. "I'm not a loser. Who is the quarterback here?" I sound so sassy. Grr, I hang out with her too much.  I came up onto the trampoline while Hanna was in La la land. Right when I started jumping, she fell down. "Why did you do that!?!"

I shrugged and said "Opps?"

Melanie tried to hurt me but all she is doing is tickling me. I jumped again and she fell on top of Hanna and I heard a groan. I laughed because who wouldn't laugh at that? She is so adorable when she is troubled. I looked her way and she is so cute.

When I shook off the thought, she stick her tongue out at me. How dare she?!?! "Why are you so adorable?" I mumbled. Apparently Melanie heard me and she started smiling really big. I could tell she is going to say something about this, so I moved my hand over her mouth. "What's happening?" Hanna asked.

"Nothing." I said quickly and Melanie shook her head and smile at her.

***

I was in my room thinking about Hanna, while throwing a basketball up to the ceiling. I'm happy that she is staying here but Melanie and her up against me is pretty stupid. I turned on the radio in my room and Twenty One Pilots came on. Their song Stressed Out is good but they overplay it on the radio, which is completely stupid. They always ruin good songs like Stressed Out.

Anyway, I just remembered about homework in English, so I started to work on that. Dang, Hanna got me working on all of my homework now a days.

A couple minutes after me actually doing homework, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said. I saw Melanie coming in and closing door quietly while giggling. "Yes?" I asked.

She came up to me and asked "Do you like Hanna?"

"That's classic, Mel. That's really funny." I started to laugh. She keeps giving me these looks but I ignored them. "I'm not laughing. So it's not funny. You've could've told me that you didn't like her." She mumbled.

I sighed. I could never win against her. "I'm sorry Mel. But it's true. I don't like her. Now you can leave so I can do homework."

"Since when have you done homework? Since Hanna came, huh?"

I groaned and threw my hands up. I give up with her. "No! I have been doing homework before Hanna even came."

I heard a cough and looked at the door. "Really? Why are failing most of your classes then?" Hanna asked.

I awkwardly laughed and scratched my neck. "I mean, yes Mel. I have been doing homework since Hanna came."

They both smiled. "What are you embarrassed? Awww! Little Andy is embarrassed, Mel. Let's take a picture to remember this memory." She brought out her phone and took a picture of me and smirked. "That's so cute! Let's put it on Facebook." Melanie said.

"NO! No one will put this on Facebook. Got it?" I said. Hanna pouted. "Fine, but you have to get all of your homework finished and all of the questions right. Got it? I'll check them after you finish it."

I nodded. I'll never win with these girls, will I?

A/N

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I had writer's block and pretty busy with school. But is Andy lying about him liking Hanna? Who knows? The picture on top is Melanie. Isn't she adorable?! ~ Cat