I'm Shocked

He put his hand to pull me to my closet. "Change, we are going somewhere."

I rolled my eyes. But of course, I changed like he wanted. 

***

I changed into pre ripped jeans, an purple aeropostale t-shirt with white socks and purple converse. I had my hair into a ponytail. "There, I'm ready."

He pulled me to the window and he got out. "Ready?"

I nodded and jumped out.  He had caught me, while I had my eyes closed. "Aww, nerd is scared."

I opened my eyes and saw him smirking while carrying me. I jumped off of him and imagined that I slapped him. He was dragging me to his car. "Why are you in such a hurry?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Just come in the car." 

I did what he said. I went inside the car and he turned the car on. I heard a Spanish station on and I looked at him weirdly. He saw that I was looking at him weird but he shrugged it off. Later on, with the car ride, I heard one song that caught my attention.

I was doing a little finger dance and keeping up with the beat. "What are you doing?" Andy asked.

I shrugged and kept doing it. "You're a weirdo, you know that right?"

I nodded. "I need to know what this song is called!?"

"It's called La Mordidita by Ricky Martin. It's a catchy song." 

I was shocked what he just said. "We're here now."

I looked in front of us and I see a casino. "Why a casino?"

He looked at me disappointed. "What?!" I asked.

He shook his head. "Just follow me."

I nodded and followed him. While we were walking, I see older guys winking at me. I feel so violated. Andy was holding my hand so people think we were dating. I think. Anyway, I saw a bowling alley. "Hey! I remember this place!" 

Every school in my town would take us here for a school field trip when we were younger. Good times. "Now we are here." 

I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and when I realized what I was doing, I stopped hugging him instantly. He was motionless. I'm more shocked that he hugged back. He smelt like axe. He was the only person that pulled off the axe smell. What did I thought? "Are we going to play?"

"Huh, what?" 

He also thought about something. Of course, he was thinking of something Hanna! I imagine that I gave myself a face palm. "So, are we playing?" Andy asked.

I nodded and went up to the desk. Andy would always do the talking so, that's good. "What's your shoe size?" The man asked.

"I'm a size 8."

He nodded and gave me shoes that are size 8's. Andy dragged me to lane 8. I saw so many people from school here. Even Kat is here. She is with Eve, Sierra, and Clara.  "Hey Kat!"

She waved and bowled. She had gotten a nine. "You can't do this!" Clara said.

"Don't listen to her, you can do it!" Bryce said.

She nodded and bowled. Bryce and Kat hugged it out. When they let go of each other, they went to opposite direction. Kat turned red. Bryce came to us and said "I'm playing with you guys. Is that okay?"

I nodded and Andy looks rather annoyed. "Sure. You're up first Hanna."

I went up to get a ball and I took a deep breath. "You'll do good, don't worry." Eve said.

"Thanks." 

"No problem!"

I went and bowled. I got a strike on the first try. "YES!" 

Eve gave me a high five and then I went to Andy and Bryce. "Try to beat that!"

They look at each other and it looks like they are about to do something. I know it by the look on their faces. They burst out laughing. I knew it! I knew something bad was going to happen. "I will sweetheart." Andy said.

Kat was looking at Bryce disappointed. "So, Bryce?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like my best friend Kat?"

A/N

  Does Bryce like Kat? Who knows? Anyway, the picture on top is Kat. The video on top is the song on the radio that Hanna liked so much. Hoped you like it! ~ Cat