Oh My Kat!!

Hanna POV

I was walking around at a park and I saw Andy and our daughter Zoe were hanging out. Andy looks older and his jawline is more sharper. "Mommy!!" Zoe yelled out. Zoe came running to me and hugged me. "Hey sweetie." Andy came and give me a kiss and I'm kissing him back.

"Ewww! Mommy and daddy are kissing." Zoe complained. We pulled back and looked at Zoe. "The tickle monster is coming to get you." Andy said and started chasing Zoe. Zoe was screaming and running away from her dad, while I just stayed having a good time just looking at them.

Someone had put water all over me and cold water, I must add. Thank goodness that was just a dream. "Wakey wakey Hanna." I heard someone with a singsong voice. I think the voice belonged to Andy, since he is the only guy I know that lives under this roof.

I groaned. "Do I have to? It's too early and it's Sunday!" Andy just shook his head. "Do you know it's 12 in the afternoon right?" I looked over at the clock and it showed it was 12:30. "It's 12:30 dude. Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in church by now, Woods?"

He smiled. "Well, my mom thought of me keeping you company just for this Sunday." Great, that ruined my morning or whatever it is now. I got up and went to get new clothes so, I can go and take a shower. Right when I am next to the bathroom door, I pointed at him and said "You better get new bed spreads before I come out of the shower. Got it?"

He shrugged. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Please?" I said in a singsong voice. "Fineee. Just because you said please." He said. I smiled and I went in the bathroom and got undressed. I put a radio in here while I was unpacking because every time I take a shower, I have to have songs on. 

I put the radio on and "Me Too" by Meghan Trainor came on.

Who's that sexy thing I see over there?

That's me, standin' in the mirror

What's that icy thing hangin' 'round my neck?

That's gold, show me some respect

I thank God every day

That I woke up feelin' this way

And I can't help lovin' myself

And I don't need nobody else, nuh uh

If I was you, I'd wanna be me too

I'd wanna be me too

I'd wanna be me too

If I was you, I'd wanna be me too

I'd wanna be me too

I'd wanna be me too

I walk in like a dime piece

I go straight to V.I.P.

I never pay for my drinks

My entourage behind me

My life's a movie, Tom Cruise

So bless me, baby, achoo

And even if they tried to

They can't do it like I do

I thank God every day

That I woke up feelin' this way