Nobody is Perfect Everyone has at least one flaw

"Nii-chan!"

The teen groaned as he shifted his position in his bed.

"Niiiii-chaann!!"

He responded with another groan.

"Onii-chan, wake up!!" A different voice began to call.

The purple-haired boy groaned again, but even louder than before.

"NII-CHAN!!!" The high-pitched voice rang through the teen's ears.
He could feel two, small pairs of feet moving up and down his back.

"Stop..." Murasakibara whined in a lazy tone.

"You'll be late for school, onii-chan!!"

"Okay..okayyyyy!!" He exclaimed.
He heard two thuds on the ground and moved so he was facing the ceiling.
Slowly, he opened his eyes.
He tried to sit up, but he couldn't feel any strength in his body to do it.

"What's wrong, Nii-chan?" The little purple-haired girl asked as she looked down at her older brother.

"I...need...chips..."
"Okay-"
"Wait..."
The boy thought back to what Riko had said to him, causing him to be conflicted.

"Nii-chan? Do you want the plain ones or the barbecue ones?"
After a moment of silence, he finally spoke up.
"I don't want it..."

The two siblings looked at their older brother in shock.
"WHAT?!??"
"O-onii-chan said he doesn't want snacks?!?"
"MAMA!!! I THINK NII-CHAN IS SICK!!"

Loud thuds could be heard throughout the house as the woman raced up to her eldest son's room.
"What's wrong?!"
"He said he doesn't want any of these chips!!" Murasakibara's little brother showed their mother the two large packs of chips.

"I don't think he ate any snacks last night either!!" The little girl exclaimed in worry.

"Are you not feeling well, Sushi?" His mother asked, nearing the large boy.

Murasakibara yawned, his long, purple locks falling in front of his face.
"I'm fine."

"Sushi, why aren't you eating snacks? Not that I want you to keep eating snacks..." She mumbled her last sentence, coughing a bit right after.

"...because..."
The three stared at him curiously.
"Ri-chin said not to..." He simply answered.
The boy rose from his bed and dragged his feet to the bathroom to prepare for the day ahead of him.

"Ri-chin?" The three asked in unison.

Later at school...

Himuro walked down the hall with Murasakibara. He was used to people staring because of the boy's height. Eventually they stopped staring. However, the eyes of strangers pierced him once again.
And he knew exactly why.

They all were wondering,
"Why does that giant first-year not have any snacks today?"

Just earlier, these two girls had nervously approached the ace duo.

"Himuro-kun...I-I got these for your friend.." She stuttered, her cheeks beginning to warm up as she performed the usual, if she's nice to him she's probably pretty nice too routine.
The raven-haired boy smiled, a drop of sweat rolling down his forehead.
"Uh...well..."
"I...I don't want it!!" Murasakibara yelled. Then he disappeared before he could give into temptation.

"I'm really proud of you, Atsushi-" He began, but immediately stopped once he saw the tall teen giving a death glare to a student with maibou.

'Well...at least he's keeping his promise.'