Love is a disease And it's either bliss Or it tears you down

The nosy and curious teens peaked through the creak in the door that was left ajar.
There, in the other room, was a girl from Kiyoshi's class who had been showing up recently and Kiyoshi himself.

"Move over, Koga..! Your head is in the way!"

"Is this really happening??"

"Where the hell is Kuroko?! Is he actually inside-"

The Seirin boys basketball team continued arguing quietly as they watched the shoujo manga moment unfold before their eyes.

"GUYS I CAN'T SEE."

"THEN OPEN YOUR EYES."

"GUYS WHAT THE HELL..."

As time went on, the boys became louder.

'At this point, they'll definitely know we're here...' The coach sighed to herself.

She cracked her knuckles and then punched her guys in the stomachs, making sure it was enough force to make them shut up and not create that loud of a noise from the impact.

"If you guys keep talking, I'll make you run 150 laps around the school building!" Riko scolded her team in a whisper.

The team suddenly looked as if they had seen hell. Well, they would if they didn't keep quiet.

Soon, the boys all rose up and watched quietly this time.

But it was futile.

They had already missed it.

Their founder and his admirer were now hugging each other tight, looking as if they were the happiest people in the world.

"Aw man! We missed the whole confession!"

"At least we know what the result was."

"Alright guys!"
The captain rose his voice loud enough so only the team could here.

"On a count of three.

One...

Tw-"

"Congratulations, Kiyoshi-senpai."

"THREE-"
Immediately, Hyūga coughed hard and fell on his face. The rest of the boys did so as well. Obviously, except for the one who said it.

"KUROKO, YOU SNEAKY BASTARD!!" Kagami shouted, startling Kiyoshi and his new found love only a bit more than Kuroko's sudden words.

The boys got up after recovering then ran to their center in joy.

"CONGRATS ON GETTING A GIRL MAN!"

"Congratulations, Senpai!!"

"Y-you guys were watching..? ehe..." Kiyoshi rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, although he already knew about their presence at the door.

As the boys congratulated the new couple, Riko watched from the door.
She kept a bright a smile on her face.

'Keep it up. Keep it up.'
She thought over and over in her head.

The brunette then walked over to Kiyoshi and slapped him on the back, harder than she wanted to.

"O-oww! Riko..that hurt..."

"..Oh! Don't be like that!" The coach laughed, forcing her smile to grow wider.

"Congratulations, Teppei..!"

"T-t-t-teppei..?"

Riko's eyes widened a bit and she turned to Kiyoshi's new lover.
She looked uneasy.