New Experiences: They're Frightening Yet Exciting

Before they knew it, it was Saturday.

Himuro chose the clothes from his partner's closet, just to make sure he wore something appropriate.
He chose dark slacks he found in the back of the boy's closet, a white shirt with a blue and black flannel, converse, and a black hat.

Riko picked out a light pink tank top, a dark blue skirt with leggings, and her black sneakers.

The skirt was the closest thing to 'girly' clothing she had for now, but it didn't seem that bad.

To: Murasakibara Atsushi
Subject: Here
I'm near the station in front of the tall clock.

Riko wondered if she was specific enough as she sent her message.

Almost immediately, her phone rumbled.

From: Murasakibara Atsushi
Subject: Here
Here.

The brunette blinked twice then looked around. His purple hair and height made it easy to spot him approaching from the crowd.

A grin crept into the girl's face as he came closer. But it slowly faded as soon as she saw his huge bag.

"Hwe Wi-chwin (Hey Ri-chin)." Tiny bits of crumbs flew everywhere, luckily not on her.

"You're eating already huh?" She laughed a bit awkwardly.

After quickly finishing his snack, he licked his fingers then finally spoke.
"I have to or else I'll starve."

Her lips slowly curved into a smile.
"Sure..." She shrugged.

"Let's get some crêpes, I heard about this one shop that make huge ones." The teen offered after finishing off the snack in his hand.

"But you have a bunch of snacks..." Riko said as a sweat drop fell from her forehead.

"They're for the both of us. We can eat them later." Murasakibara opened the bag to reveal the horde of sweets he had.

Riko shook her head, but still smiled. She was getting used to his weird appetite.

"Let's go."

The brunette's cheeks glowed when he held out his hand and smiled.
Hesitantly, she accepted his hand and followed his lead.

"So where was this shop you were talking about?"
.
.
.
After walking around a bit (they got lost), the couple found the shop and ordered two crêpes, one large matcha flavored with chocolate syrup, and a medium strawberry flavor with extra frosting.

"I mentioned I liked frosting, but..." Riko stared at the giant whiff upon her crêpe.

"You didn't have to order extra, Murasakibaka."

"But it'll taste better." He whined in a monotone voice.

"See?"

He leaned in and took a large bite of her order. Riko burst into laughter.

"Now your face is a mess!"

Murasakibara licked most of the cream off but still had some on his nose, cheeks, and hair.

"I want to eat it..."