Nightmares (short)

I got out of bed and walked out the door. In the hall there was a boy I'd never seen before, he looked at me disgusted. "The dark lord is calling a meeting in the dining room."

I must have looked confused because he became annoyed, "God you are stupid. Have you forgotten where the dining room is?"

I gave him the finger and turned to walk away but he looked surprised. "Well that's new, normally you just looked sad and tell me I shouldn't have ended up this way."

The last comment made me turn around. I knew this boy, his eyes were the same, they were sadder and older but still bright blue. His face looked too different though. It was hardened and angry.

"Sam?" I asked, not wanting an answer. "What?" He snapped back at me. "Never mind"

The setting changed, I was in the dining room. It was full of people in dark clothes, at the end of the table was a cloaked figure. I couldn't see his face under the cloak but I recognized the other people at the table. They were family and friends of the family.

I moved to the empty seat in between my dad and Mikey. Sam was next to Mikey but I didn't see my mom at the table. "Oh Madilin, you look so much like your mother." The cloaked guy said.

My dad and Mikey looked down at the ground and Sam just looked disgusted. "It's too bad she ran away to join the other side and it's too bad you let her get away when we tried to kill that muggle family last week."

Everyone at the table gasped,

"I don't know wha-"

"Don't deny it!" He hissed. "You let your mother get away."

"I'm confused, I don't know what-"

"Crucio!" He yelled.

I sat up in bed, drenched in sweat. Ugh, not again. The past few nights were full of nightmares.

I got out of bed and changed out of my sweaty clothes. I opened the door silently and tiptoed out.

A/N Hey guys! I don't know why I wanted to end it here but I was wondering if you like long chapters, or more short chapters.

-Kelsey