Your Best Friend Is Gone, For Now

I thought Harry and I were close, until June 21, 2013. He came home from recording some of the Take Me Home album. He seemed very different. He just wasn’t happy. I asked him why, and his answer back was; “I just had a bad day that’s all.” I knew something was wrong because when he comes home he picks me up and kisses my lips about seven million times and tells me how much he missed me and loves me. Then we went out to eat. We talked at dinner, it was a long talk about how the recording thing is going and everything like that and such. After dinner Harry’s car was stolen!

One week passed, Harry is still upset about something. I went over to Liam’s house and asked him if he had witnessed anything funny or weird about Harry. Liam said something, but I couldn’t understand him because of his mumbling. He does that when he gets nervous. Then I went Niall, didn’t get a word out of him. Went to Zayn, nothing. Last, but not least, Louis Tomlinson. I finally got something out of him. Yes! Louis said that Harry was not singing normal. What he means by that is, Harry was not as loud as he was before. But Louis doesn’t know why this is.

         The next week, Harry seems to be getting louder in the studio. I asked if we could speak. Harry said “Of course!” So we talked and everything was okay. When we talked, I found out that he was just missing his mum. So I called Anne, she said the same as Harry. She said “I’m not the same at home, or at work. I don’t get much done anymore. I slept in his bed ever since he left from his last visit.

Harry and I went to go see his mum. It was a surprise. When she heard the doorbell ring, looked through the peep hole. Nobody was there. But Harry and I just hid in the bushes. Anne opened the door and Harry and I jumped out. Anne’s eyes were filled with tears.

Anne and Harry were in the kitchen making dinner. I was sitting on the couch on tweeter. I posted ;” #love of my life with his mum making dinner…they are so sweet also sitting here listening to “Gotta be you” best day ever! J <3>

Harry and I went back home in Harry’s new Camaro. Harry is in a much better mood. I never thought that Harry could ever be so happy, but I guess that I was once again, wrong.

I love spending time with Harry and his family, and I know that he loves spending time with me and his family, we both love spending time with the rest of the boys, but they are like family.

The following night Harry had a bad dream. I asked him “Harry, what’s wrong?!” “I just had a horrible dream!” Harry and I sat down and talked about the dream. He said this: “Well the people, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, You and my mum, Anne, were all there. Louis and you were at Starbucks getting some coffee for all of us. Then Liam was there spying on the two of you. Liam came back home before the two of you did. Liam told me that you two had kissed in the store. And then I woke up. And I’m afraid that you might actually do that.”

“Harry I would never do that to you! I love you too much to ever do that to you and I would never, ever, ever do that! Are you crazy?!” “I don’t-

Harry couldn’t finish his sentence because there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. It was Liam and Niall and Zayn. “Where is Louis?” I asked them being very curious. “We need you and Harry in the living room.” Liam said very seriously. The boys and I walk into the living room and I sit down next Harry on the loveseats and the boys sit in front of us on the couch. “This is going to be hard to say, but- “ But what!!!!???” Harry said interrupting Niall. “But, Louis was on Tweeter yesterday afternoon. And he read some stuff that shouldn’t have been on there and that shouldn’t have been said at all. Louis went up to the closest jump off/cliff. And sang his solo in Moments and then he jumped.”

“Harry it is okay he is in a much better place now.”  Harry run out of the house and went to the cliff Louis jumped of and sat down at the edge and cried his heart out and screamed to the top of his lungs. I ran to the cliff too. So did the other boys. We started singing Moment. We all walked down to the bottom of the cliff. “Where is Louis? I thought you said that he jumped, Niall?!” “I know he did.”