Recommendations [K-rec #1]

So, this obviously isn't what I usually so because this is for reviews. However, I felt like I wanted to share some of my monthly favourites since I honestly can't keep doing my chart. I'll share some songs that I think you should listen to here instead.

--

GD&T.O.P - ZUTTER

I am not going to lie, I was disappointed by BIGBANG's album this year. It was amazing, don't get me wrong! It was probably some of the best music to come out of K-pop this year but it just didn't come close to their old stuff. This song did, however, in my opinion anyway. When G-Dragon and T.O.P get together for their sub-group, magic always happens. They work so well together! This song is just gets down to being dirty and rough and I love its rawness. Not many groups can pull off their simplicity but these guys sure can!

INFINITE - Bad

INFINITE is one of those groups that you hear and you know it's them. They are just that specific and unique. Despite the fact that they got a little more upbeat and dance this time, they still managed to hold through to this. It is that orchestra sound and even their voices. You can really tell their voices apart. I love this song, no doubt. I still am listening to it despite the fact that it's been out for almost two months now if I am not wrong. Still, it is definitely worth a listen to if you are into INFINITE's sound.

ELUPHANT Feat. Im Han Byul - ABC

I am new to ELUPHANT but this song makes me want to hear more. It's not the best song out there, by no means. However, the chorus makes my life that little bit more bright, if that isn't too dramatic! It's a light hearted song to listen to. It makes me want to hang onto summer! If you don't exactly love the verses, hang onto the chorus! Im Han Byul is rocking!

GFriend - Me Gustas Tu

I am not one to love the frilly, cute songs as you may know by now. This group though, gosh darn, they keep just getting me! This chorus is the catchiest crap out there. They are too fabulous and adorable for their own good. I seriously can't contain the smile and awkward mom dance when I am listening to them. And I am not a mother! Save me! (Also, can we ignore their breakdown for a bit? That shit is just awful...)

Boys Republic - Candle Love

Just as I don't love cute songs, I am not fond of many ballads. This is an exception. The chorus is fabulous, especially the 'sorry, sorry' part (not the same as Super Junior I swear!). Obviously not my favourite song ever but if you like ballads and their dramatics, then check it out!

Loco Feat. Jay Park & GRAY - Awesome

I've always had a little crush on Jay Park because, let's be honest, who doesn't. So anything he does, I have a little bias I must admit. But this song is just fun, especially the chorus! You have captured my heart once again (swoon!).

Hyolyn, Zico & Paloalto - Black Panda

This song is hands down my favourite song at the moment. It is so slick and smooth and awesome and I just cannot get enough of it. Chilling in the dark with your earphone in and this song on is just a perfect way to end the day. One of my top songs of the year, no doubt.

DinDin - Pour

I hate the fact that I love this song. The song is fabulous so there is nothing wrong there. I just cannot stand the video and the fact that DinDin really likes looking at women's cleavage and asses. But the song is very catchy and the chorus is really fun and lively. It is another one of those songs which I can see doing very well if it was in English in the US market but maybe that's just me.

UNICORN - Huk

I don't know why but I am enjoying listening to this. The song is kind of chill in a weird way. Not my favourite song for a long mile but it's kind of groovin'. The chorus is definitely my favourite part of the whole thing. I'm not sure what 'huk' means. Maybe it's a play on hug? Who knows?

HYUNA Feat. Yook Ji Dam - Ice Ice

I have mentioned this one before in my 'HYUNA Feat. Ilhoon - Because I'm the best' review so check that out. But this song is becoming one of my favourite HYUNA songs. It just mixes her playfulness and some hardcore stuff and they come up with this and it is amazing. Definitely my favourite song from her new album.

---

So, I am thinking of making this a new thing! Let me know if you want this down in the comments or on my page.

Thanks for reading!