chapter 15~ The discovery

*bri pov

I could never felt so worse as I woke up with a severe headache. Last night was a big blur to me and I could only remember bits by bits.

What made me feel a little better is to see me wrapped all round blu. I didn't wanna wanna wake her up so I gently removed myself from her and tip toed to the bathroom. The smell of cleaness hit me and that gave me the idea that she cleaned up after me.

How sweet could she be. Ima make this up tonight when I get off work. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. Afterwards, I threw on my work clothes and put my hair all up in a high messy bun. I then began to start applying my makeup.

"Sexy" blu slapped my ass as she walked in. "Owe!" I yelled. "What time do you get off of work?" She asked starting up the shower."5, ciara is going to be here though" I told her as I continued my makeup.

"I'm not looking forward to that" she began stripping which turned me on. "Just for 8 hours bae and tonight when I make it home me and you can go out for a nice dinner " I told her. "Okay but I better get my desert too" she said as she slowly kissed me on my neck. I bit my lips as the sensations was feeling good.

I turned around began to make out with her. She began to strip me down." Call in late" and before I knew it I was back in the shower again.

*blu pov

After my morning fun with bri I let her go to work and decided to just hit my best friend Jay up, just to let him know I'm fine.

"Wassup blu bell ice cream" I giggled because I absolutely missed my goofy butt head.

"Hi jay" I smiled."wait a minute. I recognize that smile. That's that I just got it in smile. Blu... You got some?" He asked.

I busted out laughing. "Why would you ask me that. I can't smile?" I asked.

"But you never smiled that hard around me and besides the other day you were crying to leave and now you're just happy go lucky" he said.

"We worked things out Jay" I told him. "Oh yall work things out? Mmhm with yall bodies, yall did" I was dieng of laughter.

"Okay, okay, okay... Yes we did had sex. Multiple times. There, are you happy now?" I asked.

"Ooooh blu been getting her some cuddy!" He said. "Nigga I hate you" I laughed.

"So where is she. I wanna see her" he asked. "She's off to work but I promise I'll let y'all speak Tonight" I answered.

"So how's my dad any sign of him or anything?" I asked.

"No... I honestly haven't seen him around that much. His car is never parked when I go outside." He answered.

"I hope he's okay. Do you think I should call him?" I asked. "I mean if your really ready then Yeah." He said.

"I'm still upset... Maybe in another week or two" I said. He nodded his head.

After getting off Skype with Jay I decided to go see what ciara was doing.

I found her on the couch watching tv. Guessing she felt my presence, she turned around and noticed I was standing there.

"Morning" she said loudly.

"Morning" I shrugged heading into the kitchen. I poured me up a bowl of trix cereal and went into the living room and sat on the couch far sided from ciara.

"When you got up?" I asked her. " when I heard 'noises' coming from bri bathroom" she said with a smirk.

"Oh you heard us-"