Chapter 5

Alex Mitchells POV

As soon as we sat down, she told me everything that happened between her and Rosie. "Trust me, you're not a cold hearted bitch" , I said and she laughed. "But I don't understand why she asks you for one last chance and 2 minutes later she calls you a bitch"

"Yeah, she doesn't like the idea that someone else is taking over my mind, but she's not winning me back by acting that way", she answered. "I understand"..."By the way", I said, "it has been a long time since we talked.. Did I do something wrong?"  "No, no it isn't your fault. It's just me being me and being confused."  "Why?", I asked a little too fast. Suddenly I'm getting really nervous.. Maybe she feels the same way.. Maybe she's going to confess something I've been waiting for, maybe..

"Well, I think I have feelings for someone who I don't have a chance with" .. "Okay maybe I can better confess now instead of making things worse. I'm having a bad day so I can take this too. So ever since I know you I've been having feelings for you. First it was just an innocent crush you know, but that one night, I fell asleep on the couch, something just changed. My feelings became more real than before so I thought it was better to stop talking to you for a while .."

Joanna's POV

My eyes were closed while I said it, but I have to open them again, I'm scared for her reaction. I open my eyes and look right into her bright blue eyes, her face was so close to mine I don't even had time to think ,because she leaned in and kisses me. For a second I was frozen, but I kissed back.

She kissed with so much passion, like she has been waiting for this moment. And there I stood, kissing with my teacher in her kitchen.

"Wow", I sighed, that was all I could bring out after a kiss like that. "I hope I made clear that I feel the same way", she said to me " or you did this out commiseration", I answered. "No, how could you think that?!", she asked fake angry. We both burst out in laughter. I'm feeling happier than ever.

Alex Mitchell's POV

"I know a restaurant where we won't meet any of the people of school, it's about half an hour driving.. Would you like to join me tomorrow?", I questioned nervously. "Ohh wow, I would LOVE that!" , Joanna screamed. "Okay I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7", I said, I saw a spark in her eyes she's so happy now and I'm so lucky I am the reason. I'm going to give her the best night ever.