Chapter 6

Alex Mitchell's POV

She already stood waiting outside when I arrived. She had put on a blue dress which centrated her figure perfectly. Her hair was in a braid. I had never seen her like this before. She looks so beautiful and that's exactly what I'm going to tell her. She steps inside the car with a smile on her face. "You look beautiful", I said. "So do you", her smile gave me butterflies. We headed to the restaurant while singing along with the radio. "Sooo.. Do you take more people here?", she asked playful, although she knows I'm not the player-type. "Only the special ones", I winked.

"Hey Alex! Just in time!", the waiter, my brother, Thomas came towards us to guide us to our table. "You must be Joanna", my brother said to her, "my sister talks about you a lot."
"Yes, I'm Joanna, but you can call me Jo if you want to. And I hope Alex only tells positive things about me?", she said while she glanced at me, but I was pretending that I was reading the menu. "You are like the only thing she talks about and trust me, it's all positive", he said and then left to get our drinks.

Joanna's POV

"You never told me your brother works here", I said suprised. "You would probably freak out about it" she answerd and she was right. "He's a nice guy, it's clear that he is your brother", the food was ready. Alex ordered it a couple hours before.
After we ate our meals, she took me to a park. It was already dark, but there were little lights in the trees. She wrapped her arm around my waist while we walked to a certain place. I didn't know where we were going, but she definitly did.

After a while walking and talking we ended up by an abandoned lake. "Wanna swim?", she questioned. It wasn't really a question as she already was taking off her shoes. "W-wait what? What about our clothes and we don't have any badpacks or towels.." I stuttered. " I'm a teacher, remember? I'm organised so have towels in my bag. My brother's house is only 2 minutes walking from here and we can sleep over there because he sleeps by his girlfriend.", she said seductively.

Wait ..does that mean, we're going to swim naked?! "Are you going to take off your clothes or do I have to help?", she said while unzipping my jacket. When we were undressed, she started kissing me and tried to push me into the water, but I could just grab her arm so she fell with me. I was amazed by her body.

My thoughts got interrupted by her voice: " I'm very lucky you confessed yesterday, you and I not talking to eachother made me quite angry and irritated. I just wasn't a nice person to live with my students and collegues can confirm. I'm just really happy I have you in my life now", she told me." I'm as happy as you are, I love you", I responded "I love you too" was her answer when she started to kiss me again.

After swimming for a while we ended up by Thomas' house. I was very tired so as soon as my head touched the pillow, I fell asleep and that was the end of a wonderful evening.