Chapter 10

Joanna's POV

I was standing in the school toilets, daydreaming while washing my hands . In a few weeks I'll be graduated , I was looking forward to it ever since Alex and I got together and so did she. Imagine what we could do when I won't be on this school anymore.. We can go wherever we want, I can hold her hand whenever I want.

My thoughts got interrupted by a hand pulling me into a cabinet. My arms got pinned to the wall, then I saw who it was.. Rosie. "You're together with that teacher,huh?!", she screams agressively. "Uhm well, hey goodmorning.. Don't know what you're talking about, but I got to go to class"

"You know what I'm talking about!" She poked with her finger on my chest
"Wow, calm down.. Someone's on her period" I joked and tried to get out of her grip, but she wasn't really planning on letting me go.

"Come on.. Stop joking and answer me", she said a bit more calmed down "I saw her leaving your house.." Rosie continued.
"If I can remember, we broke up 6 months ago.. I don't have anything to explain to you", I walked off furiously
"I'm gonna tell everyone!", she shouted "Don't you dare!", I warned and left, but I was so scared, I knew what Rosie was able off and if she wanted to tell the whole school, she was definitely going to tell the whole school.

Alex Mitchell's POV

I saw Joanna in class today and she seemed pretty upset. She wasn't really paying attention, she was staring angrily through the window.

I should talk with her about this today, because we we're seeing each other Tuesday and it was only Monday so there would be too many days in between and texting is not a good way to talk about it.. Asking her to stay after class was probably too obvious.

"Miss.. Miss!..", some kid was trying to get my attention. Oh yeah right, I had to entertain these people.

The bell rang and when I saw she was the last one to leave the room, I grabbed her by the arm and asked: "Jo, what's wrong with you? You seem to be a little off today"

"What's with the armgrabbing today? It's just Rosie.. I can't tell right now, I'm gonna be late at gym and you know Mrs. Smith is a bitch"
"Okay, but I'm worried about you, can you come over tonight? To talk?", I asked quickly. "Yeah I'll come at 8 o'clock, but I really have to go", she said as she runned out of my classroom. Man, I really love that girl.

Joanna's POV

When I left the building, I saw Alex leaning against her car with her typical smirk on her face. I waited till everyone was gone and walked towards her.
"What are you doing here? I thought we were going to see each other tonight?", I questioned. " I missed you, so I prepared dinner for you. Come on get in the car",she answered.