Chapter 9

Joanna's POV

This evening was amazing, she had a kind of secret place at the movies where nobody else came. Right now we were laying on her bed and just talking about some random stuff.

"How's school going?", she suddenly asked.
"Hey! Switch your teacher -mode off! Or.."
"Or what?" She smirked. "I'll tickle you..", I laughed. "Oh no, don't you dare", she screamed, but it was already too late: the tickle fight had begun.

After a while I found myself sitting on top of her, looking right into those bright blue eyes. Alex placed her hand in my neck and pulled me closer to kiss me. Damn, she really was turning me on at the moment and she was getting turned on too apparently, because I could feel her cold hands slide underneath my shirt, her fingertips were exploring my body and they suddenly stopped at my bra.

I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt, but I froze when I got a flashback from a few months ago. I saw us sitting on the couch, after watching a movie, when she told me everything about her son and she told me she hadn't had sex since that incident.. Maybe she doesn't want this.

".. It's okay..", she whispered, so I pulled her shirt off, I've seen her naked several times, but this time was different. I wanted her so much and I knew she wanted me so much too.

So I kissed her again, while my fingers were making circles on her abdomen, her hands found the back of my bra and removed it. Alex decided to switch positions, so she was on top now, she started grinding on my lap. I let out a moan and guided my hands to her breasts. She kissed her way to my pants, pulled them off and threw them across the room.

Feeling her tongue inside me, made my whole body tingle and it didn't take long till I was screaming her name
"Now it is your turn", I sighed seductively. Oh boy, I was going to make her sweat.

After our succesful first time I laid down on her chest, still breathing heavily. "Babe, you're amazing.. Not only because of the sex, but I admire you.. After what happened you know"

"You are just the right person for me and the right one for this. You're the best I've ever had"
With those beautiful words, I fell asleep  in her arms.