Chapter 4

Joanna's POV

School was over and I got a textmessage from Rosie.
Rosie: hey, can you come to the repetion room?
I frowned, why the hell should I go there? We kissed there for the first time and we have so much memories there with the band. There were 2 lead singers and I was one of them, Rosie played the guitar and Tom was on the drums. We decided to quit a few months ago because everyone was going his own way. The repetition room was 10 minutes away from school so I started walking.

When I finally arrived, I opened the door to find Rosie sitting there with a few candles placed around her. If she really listened to me when we were together she should know I hate candles. She's going to set this place on fire with her clumsiness. She began to sing our song while I stood there awakwardly in the centre of the room.

Relieved was I when she finished the song, but then she walked towards me and started her speech: " Hey Jo, I know I made mistakes in the past, I didn't mean to cheat on you I was drunk and the other one took advantage out of it. I know you didn't want me to get drunk anymore, but you know I'm stubborn. But I'm willing to show you that I changed. Would you give me one last chance and go to prom with me?", she ran out of breath because she didn't really breathe while saying all of that. "Look", I started " I wasn't really planning on going to that prom .This is all cute and stuff and I know you're sorry for all the things you've said and done, but I can't see us together in the future. Someone is making my mind go crazy at the moment and I don't really know what to do and I'm confused so don't take it too personal. I'm sorry."

I wanted to walk out, but suddenly she said " No wonder your father hit you and doesn't want to see you anymore. Gosh,you've become a cold hearted bitch!" Tears started to come, but I walked out of the room. She knows my dad is a weak point, she used it before. Not wanting to go home, I entered the library and sat down. Headphone on and forget the world.
Someone tapped on my shoulder. How long have I been sitting here? When I look who it is, I see that it is Ms. Mitchell. " What are you doing here? Are you okay? It seems like you've been crying.", she asked concerned. " I had a fight with Rosie" I said. "Are you guys back together?", she asked. "No", I said "but it's a long story", I continued. " Want to come over?", Ms. Mitchell asked. "That isn't a bad idea", I got up from the chair and followed her.