Chapter 11

Alex' POV

"So, what's going on?", I asked as soon as we tucked Simon in . "I heard the name Rosie again and that mostly doesn't bring any good news with it", I laughed a little.

"Where should I start?", she began," Rosie came to me this morning in the school toilets, she agressively took me into a cabinet and told me that she knew, you know.., about us.. Rosie saw you leave my house . She said she was planning on telling the whole school"

"Wait, when?", I asked confused. "This morning..", she replied
"She had to be at the director's office this morning to talk about her grades ,but I heard in the staffroom her 'mom' called to tell us she  'had an accident' and needed to stay in the hospital. Not very smart to show up at school on the same day.."

"What do we do now?", Joanna asked with a bit of fear in her voice. "Don't worry babe, I'll solve this. I only need to know where I can find Rosie on school"

"For some reason I don't know, you can mostly find her in the bathroom .. Or underneath that giant tree"

Next day

Alex's POV

I saw Rosie sitting under the tree, right where Joanna had told me she would sit. I walked straight up to her. The only straight thing I was going to do in years, ok I should really stop with this terrible situation humour.

"I see you're recovering very quick from your accident", I said.

"Yeah, I just had a few bruises", she answered and shook her shoulders indifferently.
"So quick you could pull Joanna into a toilet yesterday.."
"I knew it! I knew you two were together!" She screamed.
"And I know you didn't have an accident.. And I know that if the director finds out that you lied, you're going to have big problems . You'll have to go to a boarding school..", I said while looking around to see if anyone noticed us, but luckily, everyone was minding his own bussiness.

"Shit, teachers are even more gossiping than I thought", she mumbled, "I have a suggestion.. " I began "I'll say nothing about your fake accident to the principal if you shut your mouth about me and Joanna"
"Deal", she whispered.

Joanna's POV

Alex: Mission accomplished!

I don't know how she did it, but a smile appeared on my face when I got this message from her.
"Why are you smiling like an idiot?", Martin asked me, "yeah, you've been so happy lately.. What's going on?", Ailene went on.

"Uhm .. Yeah.. It's quite a long story and I got to go..", I tried to make my way out. "Oh no.. You're not going to escape from us..", she smiled. "But..but", I stuttered. "No buts", Martin said.

"If you really want to know, I'll tell all of you tonight. Just bring everyone or I'll have to tell it a thousand times.. But just one promise :when you know it, you've got to keep it to yourself for a while, okay?"

"Promise!", they cheered loudly and began to call the other friends of our group.

Tonight will be the big revelation.