yeah

I adjusted my lip ring as the school bell rung. I dragged my tired ass outside walking to the orphanage.
I let my feet drag as i lit a cigarette.
These are gonna kill me one day.
But i did i care? Nope.
I stomped out the cigarette and went inside the orphanage.
"Hi jordan." One of the many case-workers said happily. I of course smiled back. Im not rude.
I climbed the stairs to my floor. Stepping into my room. Honestly i was glad i was in the boys section. Being genderfluid and all. I laid down closing my eyes. I fell asleep instantly.
Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Frank all marched in the black parade, they smiled at me. Which i was dressed like Helena and i smiled at them, "we love you Helena." Mikey said pushing me off a cliff.
I tried screaming but nothing came out i fell deeper and deeper.
"JORDAN WAKE UP." someone screamed and i fell out of my bed. I looked up to see tommy my best friend. "You slept til the next day come on you fucker." I laughed and got up. Quickly putting on a P!atd tee shirt and some skinny jeans. Me and tommy walked outside as i lit a cigarette. He sighed and looked at me sadly.
" those are gonna kill you."
I laughed and said "good, then i wont have to." He sighed but then we both got a text from our social workers.
it said:
A family is here, get here now.
We walked back and i saw a guy standing near the door way as i stomped out my cigarette. He laughed slightly. He looked like Frank Iero hahah.
I stood between the boys and girls. Refusing to pick a gender. The door creaked and the family came in. I heard a gasp and Tommy shot me a surprised glare. He was saying something but someone cleared their throat and i turned to see no other than Gerard Way.