level blue

They let me finally be alone. It ws wonderful. I was in the cafeteria when they gave us plastic knives for butter or whatever. I slipped mine into my sports bra and told beth one of the nurses i threw it away already.
Later when i went to my room that had no cameras. I hid the plastic knife underneath my mattress. Its quite easy to hide shit here.
I looked it the dirty mirror at myself and smiled.
It was evil. An evil smile. I was crazy. They finally put me where i belonged.
Someone knocked and came in, i turned to see Mikey.
"Jordan..." He ran hugging me. He pulled away and looked at me.
"You're so skinny. Dont they feed you!!!?" He shouted angrily. "Well it dont matter because you're coming home!!" I smiled. Like an actual smile.
"I ....i am?" I whispered
"Yes babe!! You are!!" He whispered back, "and we're gonan get married."

I opened my eyes to find i imagined it.
I grabbed the plastic knife and went to the front desk , i slid it forward and sighed.
"i was gonna cut. Please take this." I smiled at her weakly and she nodded. Smiling back at me.
"Jordan you understand you are able to call family now? Right? You've moved yo level blue. Level white is leaving for like an hour!! Wanna call someone?" I ran to the other side of the desk and grabbed the phone punching in a number i knew by heart.

"Mikey..?"
"J..Jordan?!"
"Oh mikey ,, i miss you so much, oh my god please come just vist me babe, please"
There was shuffling and then a door slam.
"I'll be there in a few mintues."