tour sex

(( A/n; my leg is above. It reminded me of Lynz so heres a Lynz chapter))

I slid off the uncomfortable mattress walking to the kitchen. I heard crying, which meant frank was crying, meaning Lynz, gerards girlfriend was here. She was so pretty and badass.
"Jordan. Mikey is waiting for you by the tee-shirt stands hurry up." Gerard said. I threw my waffle at him and slid on my knee length socks and my short plaid skirt and a faded red crop top. I went to leave but Gerard stopped me.
"I'm basically your dad so no."
"Well I'm dressing like Lynz bc she's my idol and she's beautiful,, plus it's not like me and Mikey are planning on fucking."
With that I lept out of the bus.
((WARNING HETEROSEXUAL SMUT))
Mikey pushed me into the wall in the unused mens bathroom, no one ever used it. The water pipes aren't even working. He went down and pulled my panties off, licking gently. Before laying me down on his jacket with my legs spread as he ate me out.
We were both virgins.
We were both scared.

Soon we were both naked and he was hovering over me.
"Condom or not?"he asked.
"No condoms. I'm on the pill anyway."
With that he, without saying a word.
Slammed his cock into me.

We walked through the bus door and my body was tingling. I felt sparks. And I also felt like the cum was sitting in my stomach. Ew.

"MIKEY WAY!" Gerard looked at usn and screamed as he marched towards us.
"What gee?" Mikey said rolling his eyes.
" you're legally her uncle. You've just illegally fucked her!!" I gasped and look at Lynz, whispering; "was it my sex hair?"
She erupted in giggles and so did I.

Until...

"Mikey and Jordan is done. Jikey is done, mordan is done, done." I wasnt okay
Gee suddenly wants to play dad card.
I'll play my female card.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU." I screamed before running to my bunk.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry for no update. I kinda forgot about writing oopsie Lmao well its 12:40am so goodnight