Well Shit..

Lynz got me two packs of cigarettes before she left warped tour. Which was cool. I slept all day and snuk out at night.
It was fun. I was walking and smoking when I got an idea.
I lit another cigarette and fastly walk to the bus. I knew Gerard had it. somewhere.
I threw things around. Finally i found the pills and vodka. I opened the pill bottle and it was empty.
"GODDAMIT!" I screamed , I drank the vodka and threw the bottle at the wall.
Everyone lept from their bunks seeing me go insane.
I looked at Gerard and before I could speak I was shaken awake.

"Jordan..." It was Gerard.
I screamed. Loud as fuck.

"YOU'VE MADE THESE BAD TJOUGHTS HAPPWN GONAWAY!" I shouted loudly.

Hours later a body held onto me.
Mikey.

"Get off me, you're being cliché again."
He didn't let go.
Ugh.

As I look in the mirror I know what has happened.
"Gerard." I said marching towards him
"Hmm?" he said smiling me.
"its official, my life is a stupid wattpad fanfiction story!!" He didn't get the hint. "GERARD IM PREGNANT!" I shouted as Mikey dropped his coffee.

"NO NO NO NO." I screamed running away, to the abandoned bathrooms. I rubbed my belly, crying. I was on the pill! But the doctor here confirmed it. I saw the outline of our baby. On a tiny screen.
They were so tiny.
I gotta stop smoking. It'll be easy I never smoked that much.