Hottopic And The Cigarette Issue

"Lets toss it to Ray." Gerard said giving Ray a pancake. I giggled and passed on the pancakes and took a shower and got dressed.
"Jordan wanna go out?" Ray asked.
"What..?" Huh??
"To like the mall, all the guys want to too."
I nod and run to the door and slip on my shoes.
We ride in a different car this time. This one is a SUV.
We got to the mall, and we all walked around. It was only a sunday but still there was like no people.
"No one comes here. Thats why we do." Ray said. I nodded. Understandable.
We found our way to hottopic and bought some stuff then left. (After being in there for 3hours.)
We headed outside and thats when i lit a cigarette. They all turned to look at me. Wide-eyed. Oh shit.

"No." Gerard said (for the billionth time) as we all went inside the house. "Give me them now." Oh this one was new.
I threw them at him running upstairs.

Dramatic, i know. But i need those. I need them so badly.
I started going through mikeys drawer looking for cigarettes when someone came in. I jumped back but it was too late. Mikey looked at me sadly then walked towards me closing the drawer. Then threw a cigarette at me.
"Smoke it out the window. Dont get caught." I smiled at him.
"I'll save it for now. Thanks Mike's. I owe you."
"I'll remember that." He said getting into bed.