sp00py sex

Tonight is Halloween and we're throwing a party.
Gerard invited many people.
Many i will contain my fangirling over.

The door bell rings and i shift in the mirror fixing my helena costume. All the guys are in the black parade suits so why not?

I start doing the classic frank iero red eye shadow and stay upstairs until Mikey comes and gets me.
"You ready?" He asked as i put the red lipstick back, popping my lips.
"Fuckin ready." I said giggling and held onto his arm.
I smiled to see Gerard and Frank with many celebrities.
Like; Ryan and Brendon, Dan and Phil, Patrick and Pete, kellin and Vic, and Tyler and Josh. This is really gay then.
They all hugged me and we started talking. Soon someone took my hand and made me dance with them.
It was Mikey.
I got uncomfortable fast and ran upstairs into Gerard's room to see Frank fucking Gerard. While josh fucked tyler and Brendon fucking Ryan and Phil getting head from dan and Patrick giggling sexual words while Pete touched him slowly and Vic and Kellin cuddling completely naked.
I screamed and left.
I ran to the outside and walked.
I dont know where i was going. But i was just gonna walk for awhile.

Thats when i woke up by Mikey.
"Come on the party is waiting for you."
I smiled and went downstairs with Mikey and danced and drank nasty one dollar fruit punch.