alex way...

(A/n: Alex is almost 3)
I was playing on the tour bus floor with Alex when she pulled herself on her feet. I quickly recorded it and saved it. Then she fell on her bum. Mikey was of course on stage, having a fucking great time ! I mean I love Alex with all my heart but she needs a dad.
Me and Mikey decided to use her birth pronouns til she's older to decide.

About an hour later the band came back and they were all sweaty and Alex was playing in her jumper.

I grabbed my phone and rushed to Mikey.
"Mikey look!!" I said smiling shoving the phone towards him. He smacked my phone away, causing it to smash against the wall into pieces. I stepped back and turned to ray as water filled my eyes.
"R..ray please watch Alex ,, I'll be right b..back." He nodded and I was Gerard take strides to Mikey as I ran out the door.

I ran to the bathrooms. This was the place me and Mikey both lost our virginities.
It was still broken and unusable.
As I walked in I nearly fell as I saw a scruffy leather jacket in the corner...
I kneeled down beside it and checked the name tag. Sure enough the name tag said mikey fuckin way I picked it up and spun around and went to walk out.

Wait.

He just smashed my phone , the first step of our child.

I marched to the bus and threw the nsy jacket at him.
"Ew what the hell?!?" He shouted getting up.
" read the fucking name tag asshole. " he read it and nearly fell himself.
"..this was still there..."
"Yeah it fucking was, I should've left it there to rot. Like I hope you do!! You missed our baby's first step! Then you smash the only thing that could ever show you something close to it. What's fucking next Mikey. Her first word?!" He looked at me sadly.
With that I stormed off and showered.