Chapter 4

Harry's p.o.v.

For the next two days Louis hasn't talked to me. It was the occasional get up in the morning come home at three am. I have no Idea where he goes. The club don't open till six anyway. We only have two days left of vacation and then it's right back to the records and albums.

I got up and walked downstairs Louis was eating a bowl of cereal. I might as well take my chance.

"Louis"I asked

"Mhm" he hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something"

"Depends"he said turning to face me.

"What do you do when your not at clubs"I asked

"I go to the gym"he smirked

Gym? Since when does Louis work out.

"Oh ok" I said and started to walk away.

"Why" I herd a voice behind me.

"Why what"? I asked

"Why did you wanna know" he said

"I was just curious cause I know the clubs don't open till six and you get up really early and leave" I said to be honest who spends seven hours at the gym?

"Don't worry about me curly"

"You know we only have two days before vacation is over and it's back to recording"I said

"Two months are over already"

"Yea" then he asked me something that through me off.

"Do you regret it"? He asked. I walked up to him.

"Regret what"I asked

"Trying out for the Xfactor. Agreeing to be in a band" he asked

"No....do you"? I asked

"No...depends...I don't know, doesn't It creep you out that fans can find out anything about us, hunt us down."he said like it wasn't nothing

"Um..no Louis because we have security that watches us...looking out for us"I said

"Not good enough, look at John Lennon he was in the worlds biggest boy band back then and a crazed fan killed him."Louis said . What's Gotton in to him.

"Louis...where is this coming from"

"I was just thinking" what?

"What no Louis you shouldn't be thinking about people hurting you, besides I would never let that happen" I must of struck a nerve because once again I was up against a wall.

"Don't fucking tell me I should or shouldn't think" he spit

"Lou...Lou stop"I said "your hurting me" for a second something flash in his eyes. Guilt, pain, a little bit of both, but he didn't put me down.

"Stay out of my business"he said and let me go and walked away. What did I say. I need to figure out what happened to him.

**

Harry's p.o.v.

He's been in his room all day. I had hung out with the boys yesterday so today I decided to kick back and watch some Telly. It wasn't long before I herd the pair of footsteps coming down the stairs, then the slamming of the front door.

I decided to look in his room. I know it is a major invasion of privacy, but I would do anything to get him back. I miss my best friend. I waited until I herd the car blackout and then I looked out the window to make sure he was gone.

I ran to his door and opened it a little. I looked like shit. There were clothes everywhere. I decided to look in his closet first because I remember him saying stuff about he hid a lot of his personal things in there. I opened the closet door. I noticed a clear garbage bag full of clothes I opened it and noticed it was all of his old clothes.

The colorful ones I loved so much. I put I back. I looked in the closet some more but nothing. I searched his room. I still couldn't find anything. I herd the front door slam and I panicked. I made sure everything was in order real fast and I ran out. I ran into my bedroom as I herd the footsteps on the stairs.

I closed my door and sat on my bed. I decided to go back downstairs and pretend that nothing happened. I sat on the couch and not a second later I felt the other side dip under the weight of somebody. It was silent for a minute until he broke it.

"Find what you were looking for"? Oh shit

"What do you mean"I asked looking away

"Don't play stupid with me Harry I know that you went in my room, you didn't shut my closet door or fix my bed." He said. How could I have been so fucking stupid.

"I-"I started before he cut me off

"Don't...."he said and got up"come on"he said

"Come on where"? I asked

"Clubbing" he said