Chapter 6

Once again I apologize

-xoxo

Harry's p.o.v

He walked over and sat beside me.

"Come dance with me" he said

"With you why"? I thought he hates me.

"Yes curly that's why I said you, stop hiding under the mattress" really Louis, under the mattress what the fuck.He grabbed my hand and pulled me on the Dance floor. Seven day weekend was playing because its what the people hear call party Saturday.

We were dancing until Louis grabbed my waste and pulled me closer to him.

"L-Louis what are you doing"? I said. He brought his lips to my ear.

"Relax Harry" he said and started grinding. I can't lie, I liked it. I have always had a small crush on Louis and his new bad boy phase makes him look so fucking sexy, but it's not the Louis I like. The one I think I feel in love with. I couldn't do this anymore

"Louis stop" I said and tried to pushed him off.

"Why" he said smirking

"Because your drunk and you don't mean it" I said. And what he did next I did not expect.

He leaned in and brushed his lips lightly against mine. Then he practically attacked them. After he realized I wasn't going to kiss back(even though I wanted to) he let go.

"Do you think I mean it now" he asked smirking.

"Like I said your drunk" I said and walked off.

I walked out of the club and started home. When I finally got home I ran up to my room. I slammed the door shut and slid down crying.

Louis p.o.v. At the club(very very short)

"Like I said your drunk" Harry said and walked off. To be honest I wasn't drunk. I thought that would be an accuse to kiss him. I know he felt something. But I couldn't help but run into the bathroom and purge. I didn't know why I got sick. But now I seriously can't believe I did that.

Harry's p.o.v.

I herd the front door slam shut and I go in my bed and faked asleep. It wasn't long until I herd the door open and the bed dip under the weight of A body.

"H-Harry" he asked, and shook my shoulder.

"What" I asked calmly

"Please don't hate me" he said. What makes him think I hate him, and is he crying? I turned and faced him.

"Louis I don't hate you, you were just drunk," I said. Yea he defiantly was crying.

"See that's the problem Harry...I-I wasn't drunk" he said. What!?! Did I hear him right?

"Y-you weren't" I asked

He just nodded "look Harry just forget it happened."

"W-What Louis why" I asked. I didn't want to forget about it.

"Forget it curly just forget it" he said and got up and left. I started thinking of why he said Hiding under the mattress at the club.

. Then it hit me, because the only place I didn't search was under the mattress. I decided tomorrow I was gunna search his room.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT:( IM AT SCHOOL:)