Chapter 13

Harry's p.o.v.

He locked his door. I knew EXACTLY what he was doing. And It hurt. He promised to never do it again. I slid down on the wall opposite to Harry's room. I brought my legs to my chest and hugged them tightly. Louis is my boyfriend. I hate to see him sad. I always have. When he's sad your day and everybody else's day is to. I was out here for a little bit longer until I herd his door unlock. I looked up and he came out. The moment he saw me he looked terrified.

"Harry I-" he started but I cut him off

"You promised" I said looking into his eyes.

"I know, and I'm sorry"he said

I got up, pushed him into his room and shut the door. I had no idea what I was doing but I wasn't stopping.

"Harry wha-" he started but once again I cut him off. This time brining my lips to his.

I pushed him on the bed And climbed on top of him,Being carful not to touch his scars. I kissed his jaw and travelled down to his neck. I sucked on his sweet spot and bit down which earned a moan from Louis. I licked over the now purple mark and blew hot air. I pulled back and looked at the new mark and smiled with satisfactory.

I brought my lips back to his and traced my hands down his torso. He pulled at my curls which is a major turn on and I moaned. I could feel myself getting hard and him to.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Harry stop" he said trying to push me off of him. I got off and looked at him.

"What did I do wrong" I asked confused

"Nothing, you did nothing wrong baby it's just that I'm not ready" He said.

"I understand" I said and pecked his lips one more time.

I saw that the bandage on his wrist were bleeding. I reached and grabbed them carefully.

"Harry no" Louis said

"Let me see" I said and he gave in. Slowly I unwrapped the bandage. When it was fully unwrapped I saw he was still bleeding a little but there was so many new cuts.

"I'm sorry" he said wiping a tear I didn't know had fallen.

"Lou baby p-please don't do this a-anymore" I said

"Harry it helps" he said

"You have me now" I said

Louis p.o.v.

"You have me now" he said

He was right. I do have him. But no matter how close we are he will never understand. He will never understand what is like to be raped. What it's like to be lied to.

"I know" I said. And kissed him.

"I love you boo"

"I love you to haz"

Suddenly Harrys phone went off.

"Hello" he asked."yea" "ok...see you there"

Then he hung up.

"Who was that" I asked

"Liam..he said we had to be at the studio in an hour"

"Ok...I'm gunna go get a shower" I said starting to get up.

"Yea and I will make breakfast since you failed miserably" he said laughing

"Ha ha very funny" I said and got a shower.

**At the studio"

"Ok guys so what song do you guys wanna do today" Zayn asked

"Summer love" Niall screamed.