Chapter 8

Harry's p.o.v.

I woke up and it was night. I checked my phone and it said 8:37pm. I groaned and shook Louis.

"Lou...Lou wake up." I said

"Uh....what time is it." He asked

"Around 8:40pm" I said

" I'm hungry haz" he said and I just froze.

"Harry what's wrong" he asked. And I burst in a huge smile.

"You called me haz" I said still smiling

"Oh...yea I just...I'm" he started but I cut him off.

"It's ok Lou I love it when you call me that."

"Come on let's go get food" he said.

"Yeah sounds good" I said.

We got up and headed downstairs. This honestly felt good having him not yelling at me.

"What do you want to eat hazza"? He asked

"Tacos" I said"Ill fix them" I said and walked into the kitchen. Louis came in there and sat on one of the stools at the island.It was silent until Louis broke it.

"H-How was the wedding"? He asked

"Um..they were good." I replied."C-can I ask you Something"

"Sure" he said.

"What h-happened. You don't have to answer" I said. He tensed up.

"Um well....

*****FLASHBACK****

I went to the bar to take my mind off my best mate being gone. I listen to the booming base of the Nikki Manaj through the speakers. I was starting to get really bored and I had already had like six shots. So I decided to leave. I started to walk home letting the cold hit my face. I thought I herd some footsteps behind me and brushed it off. I was soon pushed up against the wall.

"Look it's the fag from the band" some man said and I could smell the beer in his breath.

"W-what do you want" I asked. Im completely sobered now.

"To put you in your place" he said.

I was pushed against the cold concert. Suddenly I was being held by guys. Taking turns touching me, thrusting into me. Finally they were done.

"Do you dare tell anybody" he warned.

I decided to go home and not tell anybody. I wanted Harry, I NEEDED Harry. I got into the flat and ran into the bathroom. I striped off my clothes and let the hot water hit my body and start to make me clean. Even through I was being clean I still felt dirty. I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest and cried,and cried,and cried. I cried out for him.

"Ha-Harry" I kept screaming as I cried. Letting the water hit my dirty body.

**END OF FLASHBACK** Harry's p.o.v.

I was sobbing so hard as Louis told me what happened. He was raped, he needed me, an where was I, having fancy food in a safe environment.

"H-Harry" he said"say something" I was still silent.

"Please an-anything" he said

"I'm so sorry" I sad my voice cracking.

"It's not your fault"he said.

"Yes, it is my fault because I didn't fucking protected you Louis and I said I would but I fucking didn't you could have died I screamed.

"Harry..." He started I know he didn't know what to say. So instead he got off the stool and put his arms around my waist. I instantly melted in his touch."I'm here now,"he said"look at me"

I turned around and he cupped my cheek.

"I'm right here Harry" he said.

Louis p.o.v. :)

He turned around and I cupped his cheek.

"I'm right here Harry" I said. He instantly wrapped me In a huge hug.

"I will never let you get hurt again" he said. He still doesn't know about my self harming.

"I know haz" I said he looked up at me and I cupped his cheek in my hand and brought his lips to mine. At first he froze but then a second later he started to kiss back.we kissed until we needed air and pulled away.

"Wow" was all he said.

" wow" is what I said.

I knew Harry knowing was a huge risk. And in knew that if THEY found out that he knew what happened he was gonna be dead, but of they found out I was gay, I would be dead to.