Chapter 10

Harry's p.o.v.

My whole world just stopped. The next thing I knew the boys and Paul were trying to catch up to me as I ran to the van.

"Paul how are we gunna get to Hawaii in time" Niall asked.

"They um...their not in Hawaii. They were coming home early because Gemma might be pregnant" Paul said.

"What"?! I screamed

"Relax Harry they are gunna be ok" Liam said.

We all piled in the car and before long I was at the desk.

"I'm here for Gemma and Jordan smith."(AN.thats Jordan's last name)

"Yes well Mr.Smith is in his room but I'm afraid Mrs.Smith is still in surgery you are welcome to go visit Mr.Smith" she said

"What room" I asked

" Room 245" she said and I ran down the halls until I found it. I bust the door open.

Jordan was laying there on his bed he looked like he has been crying. He's a little banged up. But not much.

"Jordan" I said voice cracking.

"Are you ok" I asked by now the boys and Paul were in the room with me.

"Yea...Harry I am so sorry. Gemma thought she was pregnant so we decided to come back." He said. The room was silent for like a good thirty seconds. Which felt like eternity.

"What happened" I asked.

"Well me and Gemma wanted to make sure she wasn't pregnant so we came home. When we got on the highway these guys rolled down there window and Gemma's was already down. And they hollered to us."Tell the fag he shouldn't of told nobody" some guy hollered. And Gemma rolled her window up and we drove off , we kept driving until a car rammed Gemma's side and that's all I can remember...I am so sorry Harry" Jordan said...by now I had tears streaming down my face and so did Jordan

"It's um..ok it's not your fault I said and turned around and noticed Louis was gone.

Where did he go?

Louis p.o.v.

I got up and walked out of the Room. I didn't want nobody following me So i went silently. when I was outside I couldn't take it anymore. I broke. I slid down the wall and cried.

It's them, they guys that raped me are the reason Harrys sister and her husband are in the hospital.

No it isn't.

It's my fault.

It's all my fault. I told Harry. They wanted to get back at me. They are gunna make me pay by hurting the most important person in my life'a love ones.

It may seem weird but Harry is the most important person in my life. I accepted that I was gay. I knew I was. Then that night happened and after that I convinced myself that I was just 'experimenting' but then Harry came back. And I was such a twat to him. And he didn't deserve it. and then that day he went through my stuff. I don't hit him because I secretly wanted him to find out.

Then at the club. I kissed him. Something I so desperately wanted for a long time. But he didn't kiss back. And my world fell. But it was because he thought I was drunk. And now everything was going great. Until this.

My thought were cut off by a pair of strong arms wrapping there way around me.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Hey guys were did Louis go"? I asked

"I'll go found him"Paul said

"No it's ok Paul I'm pretty sure I know where he is" I said

"Are you sure"Paul asked

"Yea...ill be back in a bit Jordan...somebody come get me when we can see Gemma." I said

"Sure thing mate"Zayn said

I walked down down the corridor..to be honest I had no Idea where Louis was, but I had an idea. I wanted to come because Louis probably will snap at me,but I know what's wrong with him so I know what to do. Wasn't long until I stepped outside and herd crying on the corner. I walked over there and Louis was slid down the wall with his knees tucked up to his chest and his arms around them. I bent down and put my arms around him.

He seemed to of freaked out and his breathe hitched. And he tried to move away.

"Shhh Lou it's just me" I said trying to calm him down. He instantly relaxed.

"H-Harry I'm s-so so-sorry" he said.

"Relax baby it isn't your fault"I said and he pulled away and looked at me.

"Yes Harry it is" he said

"Louis it's those guys fault you did nothing wrong" I tried to assure him.

"Harry you don't understand" he said.

"What do you mean" I asked

"Harry...those guys that r-raped me told me that if I told anybody I was gunna p-pay. They did this because it hurt you. And your the most important person in my life. And it hurts me to see you hurt. See Harry this is my fault". He said crying his eyes out. And hung his head.

"Louis look at me" I said and he didn't move.so I put two fingers under his chin and made him look.

"Louis you did nothing wrong. I'm not mad at you"I said"ok baby you did nothing wrong."

"I'm sorry" was all he said

"Don't be you didn't do anything."

I said. And kissed him until we both needed air.

Soon Paul was out here

"Harry Gemma is awake and out of surgery."

"I'm coming"I said and he nodded and went back in.

"Come on Lou" I said. And we went back in. All the boys were crying so Louis sorta blend in.

"Gemma" I said and ran and hugged her.

"I'm fine Harry" she said.

"So are you pregnant"Niall asked.

"No"