Chapter 11

Gemma's p.o.v. (Probably won't happen again)

"No" was all I said.

I'm not ready to get pregnant. If I was I would certainly keep the baby. But I just wasn't pregnant. Mum always told me wait till I get a little bit older and a little bit of money before I even start planing.

Mum....does she even know?

"Harry" I asked

"Yea"he sat up and looked at me.

"Did anybody tell mum" I asked.

"I didn't"he said. I looked at the boys and they said no in unison.

"Can we not tell her" I said

"Gems she has to know" Liam said.

"I know,but can we wait till she gets back I don't wont her worry" I said

"Yea sure" Harry replied. Not long and Paul's phone rang. He stepped out for a good five minutes whist the boys trying to make me feel better.

"Guys" Paul stepped back in and said.

"Yea"? They said

"Management said since Gemma is out of surgery they need you guys back at the studio uh..recording" he said

"What Paul th-" Harry started but I cut him off.

"Harry it's fine" I started.

"Are you sure"he asked

"Yea I've got Jordan"

"Ok...ill be back soon bye" he said as he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Soon the boys all said goodbye and left".

Harry's p.o.v.(I'm skipping a little)

We got to the studio and recorded four more songs. Then we went back to visit Gemma and then Paul was dropping me and Louis off.

"Thanks Paul" we said as we walked up the stairs to our flat. We got in the door and locked it. Louis wondered and went to sit on the couch and turned on the Telly. He looks so gorgeous. He goes nothing...

"Boo" I said

He responded with a"Mhm"so I knew he was listening. I went and sat beside him on the couch.

"Um..can I ask u Something"?

"Of course" he said facing me now

"Will you...er...like....I don't know....will...will you be my boyfriend"I asked very nervous.

He broke out in a huge grin

"I would love to" he said And I leaned in and kissed him.

I pulled him on top of me so he was straddling my waist. He ran his fingers through my curls(which was a major turn on for me) and I made a satisfying moan.

We kept kissing and pulling away from air a few times. I moved him so I was on top of him. I started to trace my hand down his torso and a little pass his belly Button till he stopped me.

"Harry...please don't" he sorta whimpered

"Ok baby when our ready" I said and climbed off of him.

"Do you want to go to bed"? He asked.

"Sure" I said since it was like midnight.

We went upstairs and I stripped into my boxers and Louis did the same. Usually I would go commando but I didn't want Louis to get uncomfortable. We hopped into bed as got under the covers. I pulled Louis close to me and he lauded his head on my chest while I lauds my arm across his shoulders.

"I love you" I said

"I love you to" he said.

Everything is going find. Gemma will be relied from the hospital tomorrow and Louis is happy and he is my boyfriend. Everything is fine.Even one direction is find. For now.