Time of my Life

Third person POV

(One and a half months since they moved to Japan. Follows up the last chapter)

Akashi's father and the siblings father is throwing a party at the Akashi manor. The girls and Bradley are expected to dance at the party because of their father. He has told everyone already about them being dancers. The sisters wore the same dress. They were short in the front and longer in the back. The torso area was almost all the way out but had two straps crossed in an X formation across the stomach. The tops were tied around the neck and the top sorta looked like a bikini top. The only difference in the dresses is that Melody's is red while Lindsey's is white. Bradley was wearing a black suit with a red tie and white under shirt. The girls both wore a pair of heels to match with their dresses. They soon leave heading to the party. When they get there the music has already started.

"We're late." Lindsey says.

"Well, it's better for making a fabulous entrance." Bradley says. Melody chuckles. The three walk up the steps with Bradley between the two girls. The sisters are walking in sync to the other. The door opens and a butler takes them to the ballroom where the party is being held. The doors open and all eyes are on them. Akashi didn't look though when the door opened.

"Akashi, look." Midorima says. He looks back and sees the twins in the revealing dresses. Akashi's mind went blank looking at Melody. They walk over to the guys and two girls.

"Ivy-san, Joein! You girls look so kawaii in matching dresses!" Momoi yells cheerfully.

"Arigatō Momoi." They say together. "Our dad is planning on us showing a dance here so, we needed to be able to move freely." They continued together. They all chilled for a little bit but soon the lights went dim. "That's our que." They walk out on the dance floor were it has been cleared. Another girl was on the floor also. The music starts playing. The boys walked up to the girls. They place a hand on the girls upper back. The girls place their hands on the boys upper arms. Everyone was watching the three couples. The boys dip the girls back swaying them in a circular motion before bringing them back up. Their faces were a few inches apart. The girls turn where their backs are to the guys. The guys take the girls left arms bringing them up. The boys run their hand from the girls elbows down their sides. It took everything for Lindsey not to start laughing.

The girls bring their left hand down and hold onto the guys right hands. The guys have their left hand stopped on the lower part of the girls ribcage. The boys then spins the girls out before bringing them back in. The girls have their right hands being held by the guys. The boys have their left hand at the girls waists and the girls left hands are at the guys shoulders. They start with stepping back and forth in pace to the beat. The boys spins the girls were they're outwards but is then spun back in. The guys arms are at the girls waists. The girls arms are at the boys upper backs. They started with stepping again. The girls toss head back before facing their partners again. The girls bent their knees slightly to do like a wave motion with their bodies. The girls spun followed by the guys. The guys spins the girls around twice.

The girls move their arms up swaying their heads back and forth. The girls move back into the normal position then. The girls are then spun four times. After the spins they all done like hip twists. The guys spin the girls outwards before pulling them in. They moved into a different position. The girls arms are around the front of them with their hands on the back of their partners heads. The guys arms are around the front of the girls with their hands at their backs. They spun around twice. They part from that and the girls are spun out before being pulled back in. The guys spins the girls around again before starting with stepping. The girls are spun again and the guys hands are at their partners waists. They all stepped up close like that.