Heart Attack

Third person POV

Melody woke up early the next morning and grabbed Lindsey some clothes from her room before leaving going to Murasakibara's to get her. They have to get ready to leave. The girls and Bradley are doing a music contest that starts tomorrow. She had done packed everything into the limo last night that was needed along with their suitcases. She left out the door heading to Murasakibara's. She was sitting in her limo letting it take her there. She had her earbuds in listening to the song she plans to sing first. After awhile the limo stops and Melody gets out going up the walkway going up to the door. Himuro told her about the key under the mat. She got it and opened the door before placing it back under. She went in and up to his room. She walks in seeing them sleeping. Lindsey's forehead was on his chest and he was lying on his side holding her to him. She got her phone out taking a picture before waking them up.

"Oh my god there's a free candy van outside." They both shot up out of bed. Melody started dying laughing. "There's no van." She says. They both lower their shoulders in a pout.

"That was mean Mel."

"I know but we have to get going if we're going to be on time." She says tossing her the bag. Lindsey caught it and went to get dressed.

"How'd you get in?" Murasakibara asked.

"The key under the mat." She tells him. Lindsey comes out dressed in leggings and a tank top. "Come on we have to go. The equipment is in the limo and our jet is waiting. Bradley is going to meet us there." With that being said Lindsey hops up on Murasakibara's bed and pecks his cheek.

"Bye Atsushi." She hops down and leaves with her sister. They start off for the airport.

"Ok, so I'm starting it out with Heart Attack. Then if we advance I'm singing with Bradley." Lindsey nods her head. Well, it was originally just going to be the girls, Bradley, and their dad going to New York for the music contest, where they would meet their mom. Akashi found out and now everyone else is going too. The employees at the airport were moving everything into the jet. Melody was leaning on the outside of the limo and Lindsey was sitting inside. Well, Akashi's limo pulled up and everyone got out. "Seriously?"

"Hai, we're going too." Akashi tells her. She glares at him. She just shakes her head.

"Ok, everyone on the jet. We have to get to New York." They all get on the jet. "No one touch Lindsey's instruments. You will die." Melody says.

"You will kill us over instruments?" Takao asked.

"Oh, not me. Lindsey will."

"She's an angel. She's to innocent the hurt someone." Imayoshi says.

"Oh, it's possible." Melody says. Her father is off from them in a different part of the jet working. Lindsey and Melody were off from everyone working on music.

"Mel, take over the system to record." Lindsey picks up her drum sticks and lightly starts on the drumming for Heart Attack. The guys heard the drumming and went to check it out. They peeped in the room seeing Lindsey playing the drums. Melody had a pair of recording headphones on listening to her. After a few she switched to the guitar and Melody recorded it down. The last one Lindsey had to record for the night was the bass. "Mel, this is the last one for tonight. I'm taking keyboard for the performance tomorrow. After this we can turn in and go hang with the others." She nods and moves the headphones back into place.

"Start strumming." Melody tells her. She clicked the record button and Lindsey started strumming. After the bass was done the girls leave going to their rooms. Lindsey is having Murasakibara with her and Bradley is having Mibuchi with him.