Bitch Back the Fuck Off

A/N Happy Fourth of July🎆🎇

Third person POV

After the girls got dressed they met up with Bradley and walked to Maji Burger. After awhile they walk in seeing everyone at the tables. Bradley and Melody go up to order their food while Lindsey sits at a table.

"Have you always had those stalker habits Akashi?" Lindsey asks looking at her phone.

"What do you mean?" He asked caught off guard.

"I know you guys were at the studio." She looked up slightly to see them looking at each other. "If Melody knew you was a stalker she probably would be more against the idea of marrying you." Melody and Bradley came back with the food. They sat down and Lindsey was still on her phone. During the time that they were there Aomine kept flirting with Lindsey and Melody started going off on him. She forced Lindsey to switch her seats so Aomine couldn't bother her.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Melody said dragging Lindsey with her.

"I know they're twins but still it's weird them going to the bathroom together." Midorima said pushing up his glasses.

"Actually when they both leave they don't go they just sit in there and talk. Well, Melody talks, Lindsey listens." Bradley said on his phone.

"Do all of you stay on your phones?" Akashi asked getting annoyed.

"Lindsey and I read. Melody texts." He tells them. Murasakibara was still pissed at Aomine for hitting on Lindsey. The twins soon show back up and took their seats. After awhile they leave going home.

(A week later)

It was now the beginning of the Inter-High tournament. Melody and Akashi walked in the gym arguing, again. Mibuchi sighs.

"They're at it again."

"What's wrong with them?" Nebuya asked.

"Ivy-chan knows about the arranged marriage and she doesn't agree. They've been fighting more since she found out." Hayama says. The rest on the team nods.

"That's it, I'm not arguing with you anymore today. We have a game to get to." Akashi stormed out to the locker room and Melody left the gym. She started looking around for her sister.

(Over with Lindsey)

Lindsey was walking down the hall trying to find the gym. She hasn't learned the school yet. While she was walking a girl bumped into her. She clicked her recorder on because she had a bad feeling about this.

"Watch it bitch." The stuck up snob of a cheerleader said.

(Sorry if you're a cheerleader but I just have had some bad experience and I can't stand how the ones that are nice are so cheery. Like who has time to be so damn cheery? -cp_girl15)

"But you bumped into me." Lindsey says. She just looks up at the girls. The cheerleader that bumped into her was blonde with two other girls beside her.

"Don't talk back to her." One of the others says.

"You're just a worthless little bitch who thinks she can do whatever she wants." Melody found them when she heard that. She walked up to them and stopped beside her sister.

"Bitch, back the fuck off my twin." Melody says.

"Oh, look. The little bitch has a twin that's a slut."

"Whatever you say miss whore and your slutlings." Melody goes to walk off with Lindsey but one of the girls threw a punch hitting Melody in the jaw. She touched her jaw where she was hit. A smirk came to her face.

"You got the first hit but bitch that's the only one you're getting." Melody Sparta kicked the girl sending her to the floor. The other two tried to interfere but one got hit in the face really hard busting her nose and the other Melody was punching in the face when they were broke apart. The four got took to the office with Lindsey being left in the hallway. By now it would be half time during the basketball game. She got her phone out calling Akashi.

"Domo?" He asked across the phone.

"Akashi, how do you get to the office or wherever they take people for fighting?"

"What did Melody do?"

"She Sparta kicked a cheerleader, busted another's nose, and was punching a third one." He face palmed.

"Just stay put. The game will be over in less than thirty minutes."

"Ok." Lindsey says. She hung up and went to the only place she knew, her locker. She decided to wait there. Akashi hung his phone up and groaned.

"I'm never leaving Melody unsupervised again." He says.

"What'd she do?" Mibuchi asked.

"Got herself in trouble. She was fighting with cheerleaders." Hayama started chuckling. They soon start back with the game. It ended with them being the winners. They returned to school and found Lindsey waiting in the hallway. Akashi, Hayama, Mibuchi, and Lindsey went to the office finding Melody sitting in a chair with her knuckles busted open from fighting. "What did you do?" He scolded her.

"Blame the bitches who started this!" She says. The door in the office opens showing the three girls come out. The four that's standing in the office sees the damage Melody done. Hayama couldn't help but start chuckling.

"So badass." He started. The three girls started death glaring Lindsey and she hid behind Akashi. She had her forehead lying on the back of his arm while pecking around a little. It surprised Akashi a little bit at how she done. The girls saw Akashi and stopped glaring before running off. The principal had Melody come into his office. She was telling him what the three girls done and said. In the end Lindsey played the recording for the principle. The girls got in trouble for bullying but Melody got in trouble for fighting. Akashi pulled her from the other three.

"Can't you stay out of trouble?"

"No, I can't when it's to bail my sister out." She says.

"For now on stay out of trouble."

"You can't tell me what to do. If someone messes with my sister I'm going to fight." She walks off and goes to Lindsey. The two left out the door going home to try resting.