Yukata Festival

Third person POV

The jet soon lands and a limo is waiting for them. All their stuff is loaded into the limo before taking them to their new home. Bradley sits with his dog in the floor beside him. He was just petting its head. Melody calls her dad.

"Domo?" He asked.

"Domo, it's good hearing from you again dad."

"Mel." He says. By now they both are talking in Japanese. "It's good hearing your voice again my little demon." He says.

"We're on our way to the house."

"I'm not there. There's a festival tonight and I will be meeting with a business partner. The maids have your yukatas at home ready for you. I will see you girls and Bradley tonight. There's something important that is happening tonight. I will let you go for now." He hung up after saying bye. They soon get to the mansion where the maids and butlers take everything inside. Two maids and a butler rushes them up to their rooms. The dog follows Bradley up. They had to get into their yukatas.

Bradley ended up in a crimson red one to match his hair and eyes. It had a black checker pattern around the stomach and was open so far down. Lindsey ends up in a long sleeved white one with black flowers and a long skirt. There was a black belt around her waist. She had a matching fan to go with hers. Melody wore a short sleeved black one with white flowers but had some red trim at the neck, the slit opening, the bottom of the shirt, and the bottom of the skirt. The skirt was short almost about mid thigh. She wore a black and red piece on her head like Lindsey's but hers matches her outfit. With the outfits Bradley wore sandals, Lindsey wore white flats, and Melody has stripped knee socks with gray high heeled boots on. They left their hair alone but Lindsey, she had hers curled. In her boots it makes her two inches taller.

Melody went to take a step only for her heel to snap. She looked at it seeing it was chewed on. She took the boot off starting down the hall.

"Bradley?!!!!" He popped his head out the door.

"Hai?"

"Your dog chewed my boot heel up!!" She yelled.

"You know she only chews on your shoes if there was something going to happen. So, be happy that whatever was going to happen isn't now." He says. He goes back in his room barely dodging a flying boot.

"I was going to wear these tonight!" She yelled at him. Lindsey pops her head out watching them. Melody storms back into her room pulling on some black flats. They all meet downstairs.

"You look beautiful." The twins say at the same time.

"Come on girls." Bradley says. He walks them out of the door and to the limo. It was already starting to get dark. The sun was setting. They sit in the limo and when it pulls up at the festival they get out walking to meet up with their father. Lindsey got separated from her siblings and was being pushed around by the crowd. A red head boy was walking with a dark blue, green, light blue, purple, and blonde haired boys. The green haired boy had a black haired boy following him being annoying. The light blue haired boy had a red/black haired boy, a brown haired girl, and a basketball team with him. The dark blue haired boy had a pink haired girl and two boys with him. The purple haired boy had a black haired boy with him. The blonde had a black haired boy with him also. The red head had an orange headed boy and a black headed boy with him. They were walking together with everyone questioning the red head boy.

"My father just told me to come here. I don't know why he won't tell me." The red head says.

"But Akashicchi, why'd we have to come?" The blonde asked.