Flashback

(Flashback three years)

Third person POV

Bradley, Lindsey, and Melody were all in bed sleeping. The twins at this time were twelve and Bradley was fourteen. It was the first time in weeks that Jonathan and Courtney were in the same room. They were both busy with work and haven't been together in weeks.

"Courtney, we can't keep doing this. The kids need us at home but we don't even have time to be home with them."

"I know. You have work a crossed seas and I can't even be at home much." Courtney sat with her hands on her head. "What should we do?"

"Maybe we should take a break." He tells her. She looks up at him. "The kids need a change. Bradley can't even date who he wants here with people calling him a homo. Lindsey is too innocent. These people here are just going to corrupt her or do something to her." Jonathan says.

"Tomorrow we will go file for a divorce." A tear slips down Courtney's cheek. Jonathan walks over in front of her before wiping the tear.

"We both should have known it'd be hard to stay together with us being different races."

"As long as the kids are ok I'm fine."

"Same here. If anything it'd be Melody giving us hell. She doesn't have control over her temper plus she's bipolar so, that doesn't help."

"How are we going to tell the kids? They're sleeping right now and I don't want to wake them."

"We'll tell them in the morning and let them stay home from school. They won't be able to focus after we tell them." Courtney nods before her and Jonathan goes to bed. They sleep on the far side away from each other.

(Next day)

The siblings were sitting in the kitchen when their parents walk in. They told them about getting a divorce. Melody being hot headed stormed out of the house after breaking a plate in the floor. She went to a dance studio that had shut down three years ago. Bradley came and got her after a few hours but she had fell asleep. Over the course of a few months their father had moved out of the mansion but still lived in New York. The siblings bounced between places. During the months that they were apart Jonathan met a woman he fell for. She treated the kids like her own and they liked her. It was hard for Melody to trust her though considering she still wanted her parents together. After a year the divorce was finalized legally and soon their father remarried. Lindsey had a boyfriend during this time.

Everything took a turn for the worse after their father remarried. The step mother, Brooklyn, started changing towards them. She found out about Bradley being bisexual and started calling him a fag/homo when their father was out. Melody would start yelling at their step mother when she started that and soon her step mother started calling her a bitch. Anyways, a year had passed since the divorce before their mother and father was in a custody battle to see who gets the kids. The father wanted to take them to Japan with him but their mother wanted them to stay in New York with her. While the custody battle was going on the father was away from home with work.

During the battle the siblings were staying at their father's place. The twins were thirteen and Bradley was fifteen. Melody and Bradley were playing video games. Lindsey was upstairs with her boyfriend, Josh. He was the same age as Bradley. They were hanging around when Josh put his hand on her upper thigh close to her womanhood. She moved his hand from her thigh.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Her eyes showed nothing but confusion.

"Come on Linny. I just want to show you how much I love you." He said getting closer to her.

"How?" She asked. She was still confused. Josh pushes her back on the bed and crawls on top of her. He sits on her hips and holds her hands down beside her head. "Josh? What are you doing?" He leans down kissing on her neck. She squeaked when he kissed her sweet spot. He pulled his lips back a little bit.

"Linny, it will hurt a little when we first start but after you will be in nothing but pure pleasure."

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked. Lindsey was now scared and trying to struggle to get up. Josh held her hands above her head in one hand while moving closer to her face.

"Lindsey stop struggling around. You're going to make me hurt you." He says. Lindsey kept struggling around.

"Get off Josh."

"Lindsey I just want to be with you. I want to be your first."

"My first what?" He ignored her question and started taking her shirt off with her struggling around. The door opened showing Brooklyn. She just looked at them and they both looked at her. Brooklyn just shook her head.

"Fucking slut." She walked out closing the door. Tears started slipping down Lindsey's cheeks from fear and not knowing what is happening. Josh was kissing on her neck leaving bite marks while gripping her boob squeezing it. The step mother left the mansion going shopping. He moved the hand that was gripping her boob down unbuttoning his jeans. Lindsey screamed drawing her siblings attention. They ran upstairs finding Josh on her. Bradley pulled him off and Melody pulled Lindsey into her chest.

"You ok?" Melody asked. Bradley was fighting with Josh about touching his sister.

"Yes, but what was he doing? He said he wanted to show me how much he loves me and then he said it'd hurt a little but I'd feel pleasure after a little bit. What'd he mean Mel?" Lindsey looked up at her twin with big innocent eyes. She had tears in her eyes. Melody just rubbed her head.

"You wouldn't understand right now. I promise I will explain everything to you later when I think you will understand." Lindsey nods and rest her head on her sister's chest. "Joe-Joe, all I can say for now is what he was going to do is bad. You shouldn't let people do that to you unless you know what is going on and you want them to."

"So, what he was doing was bad?"

"Yea, it was." After Lindsey found out about what he was going to do was bad she broke up with him. Melody and Bradley became over protective to keep people from hurting Lindsey. When Lindsey told them about their step mother walking in it pissed them off.

"She said I was a 'fucking slut'. What does that mean?" Melody's and Bradley's eyes widen hearing her cuss.

"Joe-Joe, promise me you will never say those two words again. They're bad words and not for angels." Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth.

"Calm down Joe-Joe." Bradley says hugging her. She had a blanket wrapped around her and had her shirt back on. "You didn't know they were bad words so, it doesn't count for you being bad." She sighs and uncovers her mouth. When Brooklyn returned Melody cussed her out and they ended up arguing most of the night. Eight months after the incident the custody battle went to court where it was settled the siblings would go to live with their father and visit their mother whenever they wanted. The father moved to Japan with his wife where they settled into the new mansion. The siblings stayed in New York with their mother a month before it came time for them to leave.