What I Learned Over The Years- Jake

1) When life gives you lemons, squeez then in your enimes eyes.

2) Your only true love will not love you back, just keep trying and he/or she will love you back the same way you love them.

3) Nerds and losers arent the same thing but they both get bullied.

4) For all you bullies out there. Before you start making changes in someone please,please think 2.

5) Music speaks to me in so many diffrent ways I cant even explain it.

6) My goal is for her to love me the same way I love her and maybe she will see how much I love her.

7) WTF, is up with you 1D fans i mean they write good songs and shit but seriosly...No,Just,No

8) I Love my haters cause they take time out of there lives just to think about me. [Hater's Gotta Hate]

9) Swag, gawS......Im random and I know It!!!

10) Being gay isnt wrong because god 20% created us to Love. Yall just found another way to Love.

11) No matter how much Trouble you get into. You really think hard into it and it really doesnt matter, what are they gonna do. Just make it look like you dont give a care in the world lets see how that works out for ya.

12) Im diffrent nigga im diffrent.

13) As my baby cousin lays beside me ,I look into her eyes and see that she wants somebody to care and love her the way she loves us.

14) Emo Teens cut either for Depression or for Attention or even there own personal Promblems. For attention because they just want people to start caring.

15) Being british isnt as easy as you think, I mean when I talk people just dont understand me. It sucks

16) [B.O.T.D.F] {Bitches.On.That.Dance.Floor} haha JFK

17) Just Relax and do it Tommrow. I mean thats what I do.

There will probably not be anymore of <What I Learned Over The Years> books...... But there will be more stories though