1. first day

*alarm sounds*   "shit." i mumbled as i sat up and checked my phone. i was not ready to go to school. we moved here 2 weeks ago, im not even done unpacking all my stuff. i got up and took a shower. i got out blow dried my hair and dried myself off. i walked over to my closet and stared at the clothes in front of me. "what the hell am i even supposed to wear?" i screamed down the hall to my mom. "well first of all watch your mouth. and i don't know wear whatever you want to." she answered back. she usually doesn't care what i say but my sisters at that age where she repeats everything she hears. I decided to wear a loose floral tank top, light wash skinny jeans, and a light gray cardigan. i walked over to my bathroom and began curling my hair. i put on some concealer, eyeshadow eyeliner, and mascara. "you look cute" my mom said as i walked down the stairs. "thanks" i answered as i walked over and picked up a box of cereal. "wheres hadley?" i asked. "shes upstairs. she told me she wanted to get dressed on her own today." my mom stated. i ran up the stairs to hadley's room and pushed open the door. i walked into her room and realized she wasn't in there. i began to check all of the other rooms. i found her in my room putting on my make up. "haddie!" i laughed as i took my eyeliner out of her hand. "im taking you down to mom i have to go to school." i giggled. "no dont go!" she screamed. "i have to. i promise ill see you later." i said as i kissed the hop of her head and set her down next to my mom. "bye mom. bye haddie" i yelled as i walked out the front door. i got in my car and looked in the mirror. "you can do this bryn." i whispered to myself as i started the car. i arrived at the school several minutes later. i parked my car and began walking towards the school. i saw lots of people but nobody that really caught my eye. i walked to the office to get my schedule. as i walked into the office i saw this guy. dark hair, brown eyes and an extremely sharp jaw line. damn he was hot. he didn't notice me but i sure did notice him. i was so busy paying attention to that boys facial features i didn't realize that the secretary had already called my name. "bryn wilson." she said once again. "oh sorry thats me." i answered. "its ok. this is carmen she will be showing you around today." she said as she handed me my schedule. "okay so first period geometry. mr garcia. ill meet back here with you after class." carmen stated as she dropped me off at the classroom. "okay thanks" i said as she walked away. the day when by really fast it was 8th period now and i pretty much have my schedule down. i walked into 8th period and saw him. the kid with the jaw line. he was in my spanish class. he was so hot i kept catching myself staring at him. by the time i had stopped staring it was already the end of the day. i was standing at my locker when carmen came up behind me. "hey do you wanna come to the baseball game with my tonight?" i looked up at her. "uhhhh yeah sure." we exchanged numbers and went home. so i guess im going to a baseball game.